Chapter 3 (wining a heart)

Dipper's P.O.V
I woke up in the same room I was in yesterday I tried getting up but someone pulled me by my waist I turned around and it was Bill he was completely naked I blushed at the sight I tried to give him a quick kiss but for my luck he was all ready awake and he kissed me I blush more then before his hand went to my thighs then he grabbed my butt it made me gasp and he took the chance and slipped his warm wet tongue in my mouth exploring it after 10 minutes we broke the kiss I was panting gasping for air bill didn't have to breath since his heart is already dead "wow pinetree kissing me in my sleep that's no good"bill fake pouted "b-bill w-where are we?" I said to bill he just chuckled "oh don't you remember what happened"bill said laughing "w-what do you mea-" I said then realization hit me I blushed a dark shade of red "I-I d-d-d-don't now w-what y-your talking a-about!"I said still remembering what happened bill just laughed.

Bill's P.O.V
I just kept laughing as he kept stuttering while remembering what happened "pinetree you remembered I like your hot moans" I said trying so hard not to laugh at him "h-hey!"pinetree said I just chuckled "don't worry you were really hot well now how about we get up and get dressed" I said pinetree only nodded his cute face was burning up I just wanted to squish his very cute red cheeks I just snapped my fingers and I was all dress up and so was pinetree he got out of bed and came in front of me " bill what are we doing today?" Pinetree said and then I heard him growl I only tried not to laugh "com'n pinetree were going to eat" he only nodded and I just snapped my fingers and we were in the dinning room we sat beside each other and started eating after we finished eating I snapped my fingers and all the plates were gone and I just smiled "hey pinetree com'n I want to show you something you maybe you'll like it" I said he got out of his chair and then I carried him bridle style and I could see his cute flustered cheeks I then kept walking 'till we were at the place I like the most I opened the door and went to the balcony I putted pinetree down slowly I could see pinetree eyes shine he was really happy "Wow I really like this place bill thanks for showing me this and all the flowers the garden yeee!" pinetree said I only tried not to laugh he was sooo cute then he did something I never expected him to do he walked in front of me and stood on his tiptoes and kissed me my eyes only widened then I started to melt in the kiss my hands slowly going form his waist to his thighs then I grabbed his butt he gasped and I took the chance to slip my warm tongue after 10 minutes we broke the kiss and there was a string of Silvana connecting from our mouths pinetree was a blushing mess he was too cute I just chuckled then I carried him to the chair on the balcony and I putted him on my lap he was snuggling on my chest  I putted my hand on his waist "I love you pinetree" "I love you too bill" I just played with his fluffy hair.

One day pinetree I will make you mine and only mine.

Sorry guys for the late post I was trying okay well anyways this is my friend socially__unstable she writes goooooood story's please check her out her story's are really good well that's all thanks for reading byeeee!