10 Halloween pt 4

Warning: Strong language in this chapter can't write this character without it, you will see why ;)

Dick's point of view.

this I swear I cannot believe my eyes. I spent my whole day decorating this party for Damian. While he was in the Batcave training I recruited Tim and we put up all the spooky decorations with the help of Alfred of course. I ordered catering last week but I had to go and pick it up. I slaved over that stupid punch only for it to eventually get roofied. Somehow I was able to force Damian into a costume, the idea was actually a sarcastic suggestion from Jason, but I styled his look to perfection! I even looked up all the cool kids that go to Damian's school and sent out invitations. Even though Damian said he didn't want this party I can't just let him throw away years of Wayne family tradition! Ever since I was a freshman Wayne Manor has always been home to the most exclusive Halloween party with the coolest in house DJ. This party is guaranteed a great time to everyone who comes. So that is why I cannot believe my eyes when I see a frown on Damian none the less! He just stands there pouting as he watches some girl take her friend outside, probably drank the roofied punch. Although... why is he watching some chic. She looks kinda familiar but I don't really know, but Tim would! 

~~~~

I search around the manor trying to find Tim until coming across him working in the Batcave. "Hey, Timmy!"

"Yeah, DIck what do you want?"

"Come look at this girl and tell me who she is she looks really familiar."

"No Dick I'm busy right now."

"So you don't want to see the girl Damian's been eyeing all night?"

This piqued his interest and he stopped typing on his computer. "The Demons got a crush on this girl?"

"looks like it."

Tim was up and out of his chair grabbing his two cookie pans and trailing behind me.

We head out to the ballroom where the party is taking place. I don't see Damian or the girl anymore but I notice a certain dog and cat sitting in the hallway looking for their owner."Where is Damian Titus show me where Dami is." I say mimicking a baby voice. Alfred the cat perks up his ear at the mention of his owner's name. Titus just tilted his head clearly not understanding what I was asking of him. That's when I remembered some of the training exercises Dami does with him where he has Titus find stuff. He says some word in Arabic the thing and Titus can find it. "Titus," he looks at me, "Bahath, Damian." Clearly understanding my statement Titus started sniffing around for Dami. He led me through the ballroom crowd people getting startled by the large black dog. Tim trailing behind me we came up to the manor entrance, Titus stopping to paw at the door."He must be outside." Tim nods his head and I go to open the door when it is opened on its own. I yank Tim out of the way and into the shadows Titus following at my feet. We watched as Damian and the girl walked into the ballroom Damian holder her hand leading her through the crowd. 

"Oh my god!" Tim exclaimed. His eyes had gone wide his mouth hanging open.

"What who is she!" I want to know Tim's reaction making me yearn for the answer even more.

"yaaghhhh" a muffled scream came from Tim as he vanished into the darkness.

"T-Tim?" He had vanished from beside me. "Tim where did you go that's not funny!" I felt a presence behind me. I stiffen when I feel something large behind me. 

"BOO!"

"AHHHH" I scream and jump around prepared to fight whoever it was.

"ahahahahahah"