She Leaves

I was 20 years old when I died. I was actually hit by a car. Pretty dumb way right? Well I was just off to my job when suddenly crossing the street on a green light! A drunk driver kept going of course, and wham! I got hit and flew off his car. I was soon reborn as a child?!

But I had to start all over again and be a child again with my loving father and the woman....

"Suho I cant keep taking care of her I'm tired of her crying all day and you don't even help me!" Lin shouted. "I'm trying to work to get our bills paid Lin and your her mother!" Suho shouted back.
"That's it I'm leaving I don't want this bastard child!" Lin then stared at the baby for a moment and rolled her eyes getting up from her seat. "I'll be gone by morning." Suho tried to talk Lin out of it but he couldn't convince her. Suho took the baby in his arms trying to calm her down.
The next morning Lin was already gone with all her clothes.
Suho woke up depressed and angry trying to call Lin but she never picked up. "Don't worry Bonia I promise to be the best father" Suho had a warm smile but was forced and frowned quickly. "Oh Bonia I love you so much." Suho said picking up Bonia and holding her in his arms rubbing his forehead onto Bonias.

(Bonias POV)

From my view Lin was just your average trash mother. She was a player and really wanted to try the family thing but obviously it didn't work out for her. But Suho, I'm going to do the best of my ability to make him happy.

-time skip- many months
Months later Bonia was finally a year old. "Happy birthday sweetie." Suho said with a soothing tone waking up his sleeping daughter gently touching her hair. "Pa Pa!" Bonia giggled. "Happy birthday Bunny" Suho smiled brightly at the child. Suho then touched his forehead with hers softly smiling. Bonia was giggling from Suhos hair that tickled her nose. "Today's your day shall we buy outfits for you my rabbit." Suho said getting up and heading towards Bonias closet.  As he got Bonias outfit for the day ready. Bonia acted dumbfounded and did simple nodes to let Suho know she's listening

"Alright bunny lets get you ready birthday girl." As he said that he changed Bonia into her outfit and smiled. "You look adorable" Suho beamed. He then picked Bonia up, holding her on his hip. Grabbing his car keys he walked off to his car, and put Bonia in her car seat and kissed her cheek. Suho then turned the car on and turned back towards Bonia "Alright we shall go to the mall."

—time skip—
"Finally at the mall now we can buy outfits for your brithday Bunny" Suho smiled having you in his arms looking around shops. Women stared at Suho how good looking he is. Wearing a beige trench coat unbotton showing his tucked in black shirt and black pants. he surprisingly dressed matured for his age. Bonias father was young he was 21 so of course women would want to latch onto him because of the way he carries himself. But with a baby in his arms some women were displeased or either more attracted in a weird way.

Suho went into shops finding cute outfits for Bonia. "Look at this Bunny" Suho smiled putting Bonia on a stool. He bent down to her level taking her shoes off and gently putting the others on.

Bonia giggles and started playing with Suhos hair while he was putting the new shoes on her. Suho didn't mind he never thought anything she did was annoying. He loved how affectionate she was towards him and hoped it would last.

END OF CHAPTERRRRR I HOPE CHU LIKE