Dirty

Bonias POV

It's been months since the incident with Ian. I'm glad I stood up to that punk I can tell for sure in middle school he'll be a real pain. Probably a narcissist watch.

But today is just a calm relaxing week day. But the thing is I'm at Mois apartment. It's dirty and disgusting. Clothes everywhere and smells like sweat. How can it be this bad when he dresses so neatly and he's handsome.

The reason is because Suhos using our apartment as a place to do their photo shoot since his boss wanted to feel and breathe his home. It's weird to think but hey at least he's getting that moneyyyyy.

"Hey darling are you hungry!" Moi yelled from his room. He told me to stay in the living room and to not move unless I shout for him to come. "No!" I yell back. What is he doing anyways.

Playing video games. I've been sitting here for an hour just watching tv. And there's a nasty stinky shirt on the couch which I'm scared to touch. I'm bored, you know what im going to see what he's doing maybe it'll keep me occupied.

O I wonder what game he's playing what if it's a zombie game! But as I was slowly going into his room I heard a buzzing sound.

(This scene contains a graphic senario)🚫❌🚫❌🚫

What is that? I heard a bit mumbling. "Moi?" I whispered peeping from the wall. Oh god. No he wasn't was he?! "SHIT!" He yelled dropping this bar that was in his hand and fell to the ground tripping on his unbuckled pants.

Yeepity yeet im outta here now. I turned and bolted like lighting. When I was 17 that was the first time I saw a man masturbate. It was a long story and o do regret that very much. All I can say was it was a dare from my friends.

"BONIA BONIA!" He yelled buckling his pants up. I just sat back down quickly with my eyes wide open. Ha that was disgusting. "Hey hey uh you were dreaming!" He said with a shakily voice.

"Ponies!" I said pointing at the TV my finger was shaking a bit so I quickly put it down. "Yea yea ponies look at that!" He chuckled nervously. "Uh uh here I'll get you something to eat!" He laughed going into the kitchen and came back with a piece of chocolate in his hand.

I grabbed it about to put it into my mouth. Wait he didn't.....wash.....his hands! I threw it across the room gagging. "Uhhh clean?" I say putting my hands together and rub them as a washing reference with one eyebrow up.

He just blushed out of embarrassment and regret. "I'm so stupid." He whispered to hisself his voice cracking up. He just got up and quickly went back to the kitchen. I heard the sink turn on which gave me a relief.

What if I have to come back here it's creepy! I shivered. "Let's play a game yeah?" He questioned. I simply nodded. "Here let's go to my room and play a video game." He smiled picking me up.

When we got to his room I just saw tissues and "lotion" on his bed. "Ahhahahhahaaa never mind never mind!" He nervously said covering my eyes with one hand.

Ugh when is Suho coming this is uncomfortable for a 7 year old.