Let Go!

"Hazi!" Suho gasped putting his gentle hands on her shoulders. "I'm s-sorry S-s-suho I cant live without y-you." Hazi said between sobs. Give me a break lady. "Hazi come in please there's nothing for you to be sorry for." Suho said patting Hazis back and kissed her forehead. I just stared the whole time. When all of a sudden...

Hazi snaps like speed and pushes Suho on the floor. I quickly hid behind the wall in our apartment. "Wait Hazi!" Suho yells. "Suho I want you right now." Hazi said with wide eyes. She smashed her lips against Suhos holding his arms down while on top. OH HELL NO!

"GET OUT!" I yelled running towards them. I ran with my doll and smacked Hazi across the face with it and kept doing so. "Little SHIT!" Hazi yelled (sorry for language) Hazi suddenly grabbed the doll from my tiny hand and flung it. I backed away a bit.

Suho got out of her grip holding Hazi down. "CALM DOWN HAZI!" Suho yelled pulling her into his chest. Hazi just yelled and yelled "LITTLE SHIT SHE RUINED IT!" Hazi kept yelling. Yeah this lady is psychotic. "DONT EVER SAY THAT HAZI!" Suho yelled at her getting mad.

Hazi let loose of Suhos grip and ran towards me. Wait oh crap! I tried running into my room until a Hazi yanked my dresses collar slamming me down. I started crying and crying "Papa HELP!" I cried and pleaded. Suho immediately grabbed Hazi and dragged her out the apartment.

He then left the door open for the view. He slammed her against the wall. It was like a new side of Suho. His eyes were raging with anger. Like blue fire in his eyes. "Don't you dare touch her again if you do I swear you'll regret it I promise you that." Suho growled.

"But Suho please I want you!" Hazi  pleased. "Goodbye Hazi." With that said Suho slammed the door to the apartment. It made me jump but I was still in tears. I can't believe she did that. And that was my first time seeing Suho so angry. Makes me worry not to get on his bad side ever.

-Suhos POV-

When I slammed the door I rested my head on the door sighing. A few seconds later I heard sniffing. My eyes widened and I snapped out of the tension and turned swiftly. Seeing Bonia in the corner crying. I quickly lifted her up and sat on the couch. Holding her gently. "I'm sorry bunny please please don't cry please." I cried. "Are you hurt?" I questioned. She just nodded no.

"I was so blind Bonia I was so stupid." I confessed. Bonias head was just laying on my shoulder as I rubbed her back softly. Until her crying stopped. "I want cotton candy." She softly said. It made me smile and make a small laugh. "Hah would you rather want me to make a special dinner?" I questioned. I just feel her nod in my shoulder.

We can't go out there right now. Hazi must be there still. And I just want Bonia to forget this awful event. I don't want no one hurting my daughter she's to precious to me. "What would you like?" I ask pulling her down so I can see her face. Wiping her tear from her left cheek I waited for her answer.

"Macaroni!" She tried smiling. "Of course dear." I smiled. I get up from the couch and sat Bonia down and turned the Tv on for her.

About 30 minutes go by. During the time I was making the macaroni I heard slight laughing and giggling coming from the living room. Which made me happy knowing Bonia was too.

When I put the macaroni in a bowl and served it too her. I mouth fed her. "Papa where is Lia?" She questioned. I froze for a few seconds. I lied to her saying she left because of Hazi. But now Hazi won't be here...

"Lia is working hard for school." I smiled while fed her again. I can't tell her. Tell her that Lia was only here because of Lin...(Lin is the mother of Bonia)

💞thank you for 8k!!" I love that you guys love the story and again I'm great fun and thank you for commenting peep!