Preporations

Your POV

It's been a week since Suho dressed with those clothes. But it's strange this morning Suho woke me up a little earlier than usual. "Bunny we have to find you a dress." Suho smiled. Why a dress? "Why daddy?" I asked. "We will be attending a wedding my bunny you'll be the prettiest of all though." Suho laughed. He was already dressed in a dark blue turtle neck sweater and black formal pants. As usual anything looked good on him. He then dressed me in my cute outfit.

----Time Skip---

Suho and I were at the mall in a shop for weddings. He asked for any dresses that would suit me which the lady that worked there was in a daze over my father. "This one looks nice doesn't it bunny?" Suho questioned pointing at a small white dress. It was pretty but I would go for something more plain. An other white dress caught my eye it's fabric looked like silk so soft you would sleep on it. I then pointed at it desperately wanting to get a hold of it. Suho then realized and went towards the dress. "This one Bonia?" He then looked at the dress anlazing it from the mannequin it was worn on.

"Excuse me may she try this one?" Suho asked an employee that walked by. "Yes sir of course for her?" The employee asked. "Yes, please." Suho replied. The employee then nodded and walked off leaving Suho and me waiting. I wanted him to let me down since I wanted to stretch my legs. "Down down please!" I asked. Suho then gently put me down put still held my hand. So over protective. A few minutes pass and the employee comes back with the same dress just a bit smaller. "This is the closet size I was able to find sir." the employee then handed Suho the small dress.

"Thank you it'll do fine Im sure of it" Suho smiled. Suho then carried you to the dressing room changing you into the dress. You would say you actually looked cute. "I love it!' You smiled widley. Suho then smiled back "Well this will be your dress then bunny." He kissed your forhead.

---Time Skip--

The day was finally here. The wedding. Suho wore a beautiful suit that looked perfect on him like a god. While he carried a little angel in his arms looking pure. Today Suho and I had to get up extra early to get here on time. But I was a little nervous. Suho greeted many people I've never seen in my life. "Hey man how are ya?" A man questioned Suho. "I've been doing wonderful." Suho replied brushing your hair down with his hand. "Now who is this little cutie." The man smirked. "My daughter." Suho said a little upset. Maybe Suho got mad at what that guy said about me being a "Cuite". You actually laughed queitly. "I'll be going now." Suho then turned quickly with you in his arms still.

Suho then walked inside a room. It must be his sisters! Will we see her is she going to be upset? But Suho just stopped near the door and knocked. "Come in." a woman's voice was heard. Suho then stepped in. We were then shown a woman in a beautiful white gown sitting down. Her hair was neatly braided. She looked just like Suho but female. "Hey su-" The woman then stopped and stared at me. "Is this your daughter." The woman asked still looking at me. "Yes."