The Dream

Bonias POV
"Rest Bonia you'll be better by the time you wake up." Suho smiles brushing your hair down. "O-ok daddy." I cough. "Good night Bunny." Suho stayed there until I fell asleep. I just want to be alone right now. A few minutes later I started to slowly drift to sleep.

Then sleep finally took me.

Where am I? Woah a temple? It was so hot and sandy. I started walking towards the temple and noticed guards. Wait is this Egypt?! I looked down and saw I was wearing a white dress with gold lase. My body felt a little more matured. My hair was long in black locks.

I started walking towards the guards until I stopped. Wait this can be a dream. If this is I can do whatever I want. I started running towards the guards passing them and running into the temple. "STOP!" The guards yelled. I kept running smiling happily until I bumped into something.

"Ouch." I fell down rubbing my head. "What's a peasant like you doing here." A mans voice was heard. I looked up and saw a man with tan skin and dark brown hair. He was handsome. "Oh I just well." I tried thinking of an excuse until I found it. "I'm your grandmother." I started bursting out laughing.

"Get this sick woman out of here." The man snapped. What wait wasn't this my dream?! "Excuse me you can't do that I order you!" I yelled back. His eyes widen as he said "Call them off." He started to question how I did that to him. "You!" He yelled as he pulled his sword out.

Well this dream is a nightmare. I frown. "Brother stop!" Another mans voice was heard. But his was familiar. I looked behind the other man and saw it was Suho! "Suho!" I smiled pushing the man in front of me out of the way. Suhos eyes widen. "Stop who are you." Suho backed away a bit. "I'm your-." I cut myself off. I don't have to say daughter do I? Gosh this hurts.

"I'm your daughter." I frown. "I don't have a daughter kill her!" Suho grumbled. He then had cold narrow eyes and turned away from me. "Wait Suho please!" I yelled. But the man that I first met grabbed me and pulled me down. "Remember who I am." The man said with that he pulled his sword out. Right when the sword was going to puncture me I woke up.

I woke up gasping for air. What dream was that. Who was that man?! I stopped to relax as I was already feeling better. I got down from the bed walking down the hallway. I couldn't stop thinking of who that other man was. I was barley able to walk but I managed. But I stopped as I heard voices.

"I made the soup already." The voice was Lias. "Thank you for this." Suho sounded sad. "It's no problem I have a friend he's a doctor he can give her medicine. "No no you've done enough." Suho said. "It's fine I swear." Lia laughed. Who is this man she's talking about. Could it be that MAN IN MY DREAM?! Nah I'm getting ahead of myself. Could it though?