Grey's Anatomy: Lexie's World

Lexie's voice:

The world is a beautiful place. Filled with sunlight, laughter, and joy. So how is it that the world could also be an ugly, horrible, devastating place at the same time?

On the plane:

Lexie sat back in her chair reading her book as Arizona unbuckeled her seat belt and walked to the back where the bathroom is located.

"Hey, the light is on" Derek said pointing to the seat belt light.

"Yeah, i really can't hold it" She replied walking back to the bathroom.

BOOM!
The plane momentarily hit a giant airpocket which made the plane bounce. Airzone flew up and hit the ceiling hard. She then fell to the ground uncounsious.

"Oh my god" Lexie cried throwing down her book. She quickly unbuckeled her self and stood up. That was the last thing she remembered as it seemed the plane folded and crumbled around her in slow motion. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait, What exactly are you saying?" Richard asked the person on the phone.

"What are they saying?" Bailiey asked.

Richard slightly waved her off.

"What happened to our people!" Bailey asked more sternly this time.

Bailey, Callie, Owen, Jackson, Alex, April, and all the interns stood around Webber as he spoke on the phone.

"What do you mean!? What do you know then!" Richard yelled.

"No, I'm not going to calm down! I want to know what the hell happened right now!" He added.

He quickly went silent.

"What?"

He dropped the phone, and he suddenly felt light headed.

"Oh my god" Bailey said reaching out trying to steady him as he began to sway.

"What happened?" Mousey asked from the back.

"They said they all died"

2 weeks later:

At first glance at the plane crash everyone was thought to have died in the crash. After they got search and resecue people in there it was found 3 people to be left alive. The rest were devoured by wolfs. The three people that were left alive were Mark, Lexie and Airazona. 

"So they are finally going to bring them here? it's literally been killing me that they haven't been shipped here yet." Callie asked.

"They were all to emergent to be moved here until now. It looks like Lexie will make a full recovery but it sounds like Mark lost a foot. And there is still no change with Airzona." Hunt replied. 

"I mean how did this happen! Nothing feels right anymore. I  know we weren't close but we seen them every day. They felt like family and i just want-"

"They we're family! Everything you are feeling right now is normal grief. They were family and we lost them. Now, we're going to get back a little piece of our family with Lexie and Mark. It's not going to be the same around here but we will come back from this. We will make it through this" Jackson replied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"So three really good, really important people just died....in an instant..." Edwards mumbled finally coming to the realization.

"Yeah. I still can't believe it...it doesn't feel real" Jo replied.