Episode 2: The return

Lexie sat in her bed unmoving. Scenes from the plane crash and what happened to her in the forest flashed through her mind.

"Lexie! Don't let me die!" Mers voice echoed in her head.

"Lexie! are you alive?" Doctor Bailey asked walking into the room. Lexie hasn't said a single thing since shes gotten back. She can't seem to formulate a sentence or even a word as she struggles to put everything in order in her head.

"their having the first meeting with the lawyers about a settlement. Do you want to be there?" Bailey asked. Lexie looked up and very subtly nodded her head. With the nod of Baileys head Mousey brought in a wheel chair for Lexie.

"Call the code!" A voice could be heard from down the hall. Edwards looked up to jo.

"That's Airzona's room!" Edwards called out. Jo and Edwards raced down to the room to see Amelia running the code as Robins blood pressure began to plummet. Jo looked up to see Callie in tears rushing into the room. "Get her out now" Amelia ordered. Jo and Edwards did their best and even with Callie pleading and struggling they got her out of the room. just as Callie exited the room Amelia stood up and read off time of death.

Callie turned away in tears, she leaned against the wall next to her to steady her self.

"What was that?" One of the lawyers asked turning to Lexie.

"I survived a shooting"

"What? No, you survived a plane crash not a-"

"She was in a hospital shooting not too long ago" Mark interrupted. 

"I survived a plane crash" She added. Her eyes widened and she began laughing hysterically.

"I get it! I finally get it! Its just a dream...or i actually died in the shooting. None of this is actually real! How could it be?" She said continuing to laugh hysterically.