Episode 6: Chaos

Lexie was rushed to the hospital and was quickly taken into surgery. Something horribly was going wrong and surgery was the only way to save her life. It sadly took the babies life. Amelia was also rushed into the hospital where it was found that she currently has a brain tumor. After tests were done it was deemed unoperateable. 

"I swear ever since the plane crash it feels like we're in some type of parallel universe or something" April muttered to Jackson.

"I know exactly what you mean. Nothing ever seems to make sense anymore. Its always something worse just right around the corner. It's like we never get a break" He replied.

April looked down the hallway into Amelias room and then down the other way and looked into Lexie's. 

"When it rains, it pours" She replied.

Teddy turned the corner to see Owen stressed out, pacing back and forth. Alison was right by her side. Something came over the little girl, she was able to somehow tell that was her dad.

"Daddy?" She cried out rushing to him and hugged his legs. He looked down shocked and looked over at Teddy. Teddy nodded a confirmation, her heart pounding out of her chest, scared what owen is thinking.

Owen knelt down and hugged his daughter, tears filling his eyes. "Whats your name?" He asked.

"Her name's Alison" Teddy replied.

"I said let the person die!" The angry man yelled at Richard, still holding the gun up.
"And i told you i can't!" Richard replied.

The man raised his gun and fired a single round.