Episode 8 (LifeStyle change)

Amelias voice:

Almost everyone in my life I truly loved has let me down in some way. They either died, failed to show up for me on my wedding day or just out right let me down again and again. So I began to build walls and stopped letting people in...wait that doesn't sound like me. No I continued to love and feel everything to the highest extent, yeah that sounds better. I have a tumor that's inoperable but its benign for the most part. It is causing huge problems for me though. I will have to be undergoing a huge amount of Life style changes. I have incredible brain fog to the point of dimentia. Everyone worries about me, i can see it on their faces, but I'm fine. I'll make it through this. It's not like i have a choice in the matter.

"Who are you talking to?" Owen asked walking into the room.

"Oh, no one. I'm just starting a journal. Meridiths mom did the same thing when she noticed she was sick so i thought it would be a good idea" She replied.

"Anything new going on with you?" She asked.

Owen hesitated and shook his head.
"Nope, just worried sick about you. I know you didn't want me to but I'm calling someone for a second opinion. We would be insane to not at least get a second one" Owen suggested.

Amelia looked up confused.

"I didn't want a second opinion? That's stupid" She muttered.

Owen fake smiled, He's been extremely worried lately. Hasn't been eating or sleeping much. He has been doing everything he could for Amelia. 

2 weeks later a second opinion was found and they operated. Amelia died in surgery.