Episode 4 Happiness

Lexies voice:

I think that is something i have to give life credit for. No matter how bad it gets, no matter what storm you are going through, eventually that storm will run out of rain. Eventually you will find your footing again. Even though I lost my mom, and one of my sisters I ended up growing close to life still can be good. I have a husband and a baby on the way! I have a great friends and family. Life isn't exactly how I planned it but when does anything ever go the way you planned it? I thought I was finally getting my happy ever after. For a minute there I was, that was before everything went to hell.

Owen stood in his kitchen whipping up breakfast for his sleeping wife Amelia. He looked up into the living room to see his son Leo playing with his toy blocks. He smirked. He finally got the life he was hoping for. He has a nice house, an amazing wife and a son he loved whole heartedly. He had everything he ever wanted. Amelia walked into the kitchen yawning.
"Ooooo toast!" She said grabbing a piece and taking a bite out of it. 

"I'm running late, I'll meet you at the hospital!" Amelai said grabbing her purse and walking toward the door.

"Amelia wait! You're still in your pajamas....and i thought today was your day off?" Owen asked confusedly. Amelia stopped at the door and looked down. She dropped her purse and began scratching her head.

"What the hell" She mumbled.

"Are you okay?" Owen asked setting down what he was cooking. He walked closer to her.

"I-I- I don't know" She replied, her voice shaking. She looked over to Leo and smiled.

"Christopher! You've gotten so big! Oh my god" She said smiling really big.

Owens heart stuck in his chest. Christopher was her first son who died. There was something going on with Amelia and it is scaring him. Owen quickly picked up the phone.

Teddy stood infront of Grey-Shephard memorial, her daughters hand in hers.
"Come on Alison, lets go meet daddy" She smiled walking into the building.

"You really need to find someone to settle down with....oh my god, did you just hear what i said? I'm the one telling someone they should settle down! I have grown" Mark said happily.

"Uuughh! I want old mark back!" Drunken Callie replied.

"Come on, let me take you home" Mark replied grabbing Callie's purse and helping her off the chair. Callie quit her job at the hospital and has been living off her trust fund money. She hasn't been sober a day since Airzona died. No one can seem to get through to her. They tried an intervention, that only pushed her away more. They tried to get her to go to threapy but she ignored them. She even disappeared for a week until mark tracked her down. Now mark spends his free time watching over her, wondering if she would ever overcome her slump.