Chapter thirty-one

Obviously sexual content.

Winter nibbled at my neck, making me gasp. He met my lips with his and pressed his finger into my hole. I moaned loudly as he went even further in, gripping him tightly. "Winter!" I moaned, closing my eyes. He lay me down on the bed and rolled me onto my stomach. I pushed my bare ass up into the air. "P-please! W-Winter!"

"This is going to hurt, baby." He told me. I moaned as he entered a second finger-

"Do you really want me that much?" A voice said with a chuckle. I sat up, my face burning. I stared at Winter, who was smirking at me. He looked away and at the TV, which was playing a movie. "You were moaning my name in your sleep, Jacey. Mind telling me what you were dreaming about?"

I swallowed, pulling the blankets over my body to hide my obvious boner. "I-I need to go to the bathroom." I said. He grabbed my arm as I tried to get up. "Stay."

"N-no I need to-"

"Stay." He repeated. I sat back down and put a pillow on my lap, trying to force my hard-on to disappear. Suddenly, Winter tugged the pillow away. "Come here." He told me, a small smile on his face. I moved closer to him. He put his arm around me and pressed his lips below my ear. "Look," He mumbled. "I know I said nothing sexual, but... I'd feel bad if I didn't help you out a little bit."

"You don't have to if you don't want to. I... I can maybe pleasure you if you want!" I said, my face going red. Winter smiled. "Well, if you want to then I suppose you can."

"I've never, uh..." I scratched my head. "Done this before. Should I do you first or do you-"

Winter rolled his eyes and sat on the edge of the bed. "Okay, so since you've never done this before just let me tell you how. You get on your knees-"

"Well I know that." I said, rolling my eyes. He raised his eyebrows, smirking. "Is that attitude I hear, Jacey?"

"No." I muttered, getting down on my knees in front of him. He unzipped his pants and moved my hands up to his cock. I gulped, playing with the band of his underwear. He looked at me, smiling. For some reason, it comforted me, and gave me enough fearlessness to pull his pants down. I took a deep breath and stared at his cock with wide eyes.

He scratched his head. "It's not... Too big is it?"

"No... I think I can do it." I mumbled. I jacked him off for a few moments, getting him hard. "So what do I...?"

"Just..." He sighed, pushing my head down so it was right next to his cock. "Put the head in your mouth, yeah, like that."

I licked the tip, making him sigh. I licked it again before doing exactly what he told me, putting the head in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it, holding onto his thighs.

Then, without warning, I tried to take it all in at once, making me gag and push him away. I coughed, holding my throat. "I thought it would be easier than that!"

Winter threw his head back and laughed. I hit his knee. "Stop laughing! Hang on, I'm gonna try again." This time, I slid him into my mouth slowly, sucking on him like a lollipop. He gripped the sheets tightly, silently encouraging me to go deeper. I squeezed my eyes shut and took in even more of him, holding what I couldn't fit.

I went up and down on him, taking deep breaths through my nose. Suddenly, he came into my mouth. I pulled away and he looked down at me, breathless. "You're alright." He said, crossing his arms with a smirk. "Gonna have to teach you a bit more."

My own cock was painfully hard as I tried to swallow the semen. He wiped at the corner of my mouth with his sleeve as some dribbled out the side. I stared up at him, my cheeks flushed and my hair ruffled.

He suddenly grabbed me and pushed me down onto the bed, pinning my wrists above my head. I moaned as his lips attacked my neck, digging my fingers into his back. He moved down and began to suck on my nipples, making me shout his name when he grazed his teeth over them.

We went further, and I seemed to realize what I was doing when I was laying naked in front of him, my ass pushed up in the air. Winter to, was naked, and it suddenly occurred to me.

I was about to lose my virginity.

I wanted him to take it, more than anything, but it also scared me. He was going to take it. He was going to claim me. The person who kidnapped me, and who I used to hate, was now going to have sex with me.

And I was going to let him.

<><><><>

"Sir? Sir, we need you right now." Victor opened the door. I blinked sleepily as Winter got up and pulled on some of his clothes. The two spoke in hushed voices, glancing over at me. I pulled the blankets over my naked body and rolled over, sighing.

"Jacey? We've got to go, alright? We'll be back." Winter pressed a kiss against my forehead and I mumbled a quiet response. "We'll bring you something to drink too." He continued. I nodded.

They were gone for a long time. I woke up to Winter putting a mug of hot chocolate down on my bedside table. He smiled when he saw me. "Hey." He whispered. I sat up, reaching for the mug. "Hi." I replied.

Then I noticed the tears in his eyes. He leant over and put a hand over the mug, stopping me from drinking it. "I love you, okay? Don't ever forget that."

"Uh, okay. I love you too."

He pressed his forehead against mine, a tear rolling down his cheek. "And I really wish that we could have met under different circumstances. I just really need you to know, that no matter what, I'll always love you."

"What's going on?" I pulled away from him, wiping his tear away with my thumb. "Why are you so sad?"

He ignored my questions and kissed me once again. "I have to go. I love you, darling. I'll be... I'll be back."

"Okay..." I looked down at the steaming mug of hot chocolate. "When?"

"I don't know. But I promise I'll be back, one day." Without waiting for my answer, he shoved his hands into his pockets and left the room. I heard him lock the door behind him. I got up and pulled on Winter's dressing gown, wrapping it around my body. Then I picked up the mug of hot chocolate and took long sips.

My eyes began to grow heavy and I let the sleep take over me.