3.4

❝ you're my miss right, miss right
if i lose you, it's a miss, right? ❞

— bts, miss right

-

haruto followed sooho as he walked outside the house. sooho made his way to a garden meters away from the porch. there are classy wooden benches, sooho sat on one.

haruto took a seat opposite sooho, “is there anything to talk about?” haruto asked.

“to be bluntly honest, i don't like you for my sister”

haruto blinked, flustered at sooho's words.

“but what can i do? she looks so in love with you. that dumb girl” sooho muttered.

haruto didn't say anything. sooho spoke again, “how did you fall for my twin sis?”

“she slid into my twitter dms one night. she constantly messages me without getting my reply. she messaged me for weeks then one of her messages caught my attention” haruto smiled at the memory.

he continued, “i sent her a reply. at first she got shocked. but your sister is one of a kind. we chatted for weeks, and i admired how cool she is”

sooho snorted, “she's not that cool but go on”

“she asked me to be his friend. i said yes. but that time i felt something weird. little did i know, i'm already falling for her”

haruto cleared his throat, “i dropped some hints. i even confessed to her but she ignored it all”

“i confessed for the second time. but your oblivious sister didn't mind and acted like nothing happened”

“i thought she didn't like me. i almost gave up on her that time” haruto chuckled.

“she eventually find out that i like her. but being the pabo sooji, she rejected me”

sooho lifted his head, perhaps shocked at what haruto said.

“but in the end, she realized that she likes me too” haruto looked down to hide his smile.

“your sister isn't just a fan to me,”

“she's my escape. i feel like i'm not yg's haruto when i'm talking to her. i feel like there's nothing to hide. i feel like she'll accept me no matter what. i feel free”

sooho grimaced, “cheesy”

“i get it, you love each other,” sooho started.

“but haruto, you'll be debuting soon. you'll get busy. you'll spend less time with my sis. it will be hard for the both of you”

“she may seem cool to you, but i know her more than anyone. i have seen her cry. i have witnessed her weak side”

“i don't want to see her hurt” sooho said.

haruto felt daggers in his chest. he looked down, plucking at a grass in front of him.

“so please, haruto. take care of my sister” sooho pleaded.

“she cries easily. don't leave her alone in places that are unfamiliar to her”

“she likes cute things. her favorite color is pastel pink. she prefers cats more than dogs. she's allergic to peanuts. and don't ever give her pizza that has pineapples”

“she's a bibliophile. she prefers books over movies. do not disturb her while she's reading”

“she loves music. expect her phone to have lots of korean songs”

“she stans half of the boy groups in korea. she makes inhumane noises whenever she fangirls. please support her fangirling and bear with her”

sooho handed him an envelope that came from god knows where. “what is this?” haruto asked. sooho didn't say anything. haruto lifted it open to see what's inside.

a ticket to wanna one's therefore concert.

“tomorrow's our birthday. she really wants to go to that concert that will happen tomorrow. i bought two tickets for sooji and i,” sooho paused, “but i guess it'd be better if she spend her special day with you”

“oh okay” haruto said.

“haruto,” sooho called “if you ever hurt my sister, or even make her cry,” he paused.

“...you'll get into trouble, i promise”