3.5

❝ you were my first love,
my clumsy love, the love
im thankful for ❞

- astro, innocent love

-

haruto stared at the mirror for the thousandth time. he ran his hand through his gelled black hair, pulling it upwards to expose his forehead.

"ahh how handsome" he smirked at his own reflection.

all of a sudden, the door swung open, revealing jeongwoo with a lopsided grin plastered on his face "woah woah, who is this guy?" jeongwoo teased, causing haruto to make unpleasing faces.

"hey, did you bought what i told you?" haruto asked. jeongwoo nodded and handed him a box.

"what version is this?" haruto asked again.

"version two, of course" jeongwoo answered. haruto beamed and gave him a fist bump to show his gratitude "you're the best" he mouthed.

jeongwoo patted his back "you better get going. shouldn't be late for your date" he wiggled his brows.

haruto's ears are as red as a tomato, along with his cheeks. he turned his back to jeongwoo to hide his face and put on his black pair of boots. he looked at his reflection on the full length mirror, causing him to smile in satisfaction.

(im bad at describing outfits so here's it)

-

haruto reached sooji's house at 3 in the afternoon. he chose not to message her that he's coming already because it's funny how he got there one hour earlier.

the door opened, revealing the forever poker-faced sooho. he tilted his head as if to say "come in"

haruto walked in. he noticed that mrs. kang is in the living room, he immediately bowed. "you came earlier than expected, dear" she smiled. haruto chuckled softly.

"our sooji is still preparing. wait here a little" mrs. kang motioned him to take a seat. "i'll get you something to eat" she stated. before haruto could decline, she already walked to the kitchen.

"yo happy birthday" haruto greeted sooho whose eyes are glued on his phone.

(sooji and sooho are twins in case you forgot)

sooho rolled his eyes and glanced at him, "don't yo me. i'm older than you now" his grumpiness made haruto chuckle.

mrs. kang showed up holding a tray of muffins. "sooji and i made this" she giggled.

haruto ate one, nodding in satisfaction. "sooho dear, do you have plans for your birthday?" mrs. kang asked.

sooho shook his head, "i feel like sleeping all day"