special chapter

i promised a special chapter when this gets 45k but this alr hit 70k w/o me knowing, wat

here's a special chapter for y'all! this is inspired by a skz imagine ive read recently. enjoy

sooji's lazy eyes flung open when she heard a series of knocks coming from the front door. moments later, she received a text message.

sooji's freaky boi:
» it's me love open the door

her eyes widen. she did not expect him to come at this moment. still buried under her blanket, she managed to type a reply.

haruto's coolest:
» im in my room, haruto

» enter through the windows

sooji's freaky boi:
» babe

» you know i love you, right?

» but your room is upstairs

» there's no way i would climb the windows

» i might fall down

» and die

» i cant die without marrying you, soo

haruto's coolest:
» oh

» fine

» lets break up, haruto

sooji's freaky boi:
» okay okay im climbing the fence you sloth

a few moments passed, haruto finally entered the window with his chest moving up and down, catching his breath. he looked so exhausted. he found sooji snugged under the blanket.

“didn't i tell you to stop calling me by my name— hOLY COW SOOJI WHAT HAPPENED??”

sooji is currently curled up like a ball while clutching the bottom part of her tummy. her bed is pooling with her own blood. he stared at her with widened eyes.

“SOOJI ANSWER ME! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?” he ran towards the bed and held her hand. his eyes are getting wet.

“WHO STABBED YOU? DID YOU SAW HIS FACE?? I'LL CALL THE COPS— NO, THE AMBULANCE! NO, THE COPS FIRST—”

haruto ran his hand through his hair while pacing back and forth, not knowing what to do. he bit his lip to stop his tears from falling.

sooji looked at him as he worriedly reached for his phone to probably call the ambulance—or the police—or sooho— who knows who.

despite the pain in her lower tummy, sooji managed to let out a small chuckle. “pabo” she mouthed.

“sooji, w-what's happening?” he asked between furrowed brows. his deep voice is shaking.

she groaned as she felt her tummy hurt again. “period” she muttered, almost inaudible.

his forehead creased for a moment, but his face eventually lit up, “so. . . you're not stabbed?” sooji hummed in response.

he snapped his fingers, “i think i get it now”

“is it that time of the month when you keep calling me haruto even though i tell you to call me ‘love’?” he asked with widened eyes. sooji just replied with a nod and her head starts aching all of a sudden.