Chapter 2

————————————————————
          Five Years Later
————————————————————
There was a reason why Izuku Midoria looked like he was about to start chowing down on people, those dead sunken eyes and the continual dragging of his right foot as he walked combined with the blood-soaked clothing made him look like the start of a zombie apocalypse movie. This had earned him the name Patient Zero, a fitting name for a quirkless Villain. Especially one who worked alongside the League Of Villains, Torturing heroes into giving up the information required to get the job done.

"Patient Zero we have a new Cadaver for you." One of the lower-ranked villains said nervously.

"Who did you bring me?" Izuku inquired.

"Red Riot."

Izuku smirked. "He's sure to get Kacchan's attention, bring him in"

Izuku walked over to a small trolly pulling on a long pair of black gloves, before pushing the trolly towards an old rusted barbers chair.

"Midoria what happened to you? You were the most informed about hero's at UA." Kirishima asked.

"Hello Kirishima, you want to know what happened do you? Well, the best place to start would be the day I failed to die," Izuku started before yelling. " THE AFTERNOON KACCHAN TOLD ME TO KILL MYSELF!"

He slammed his hands down on top of Kirishima's arms, causing the hero to flinch.

"Midoria, please don't.."

"Don't what? Kirishima I know you and Kacchan have been dating since the second year of high school, so you are just the hero I need to hurt to draw him out."

Izuku gave a chilling smile before walking over to a camera near the door, he turned it on and began the recording.

"Hey, Kacchan! It looks like you were right I never was destined to become a hero but turns out I'm really good at torturing heroes. Look I have a new playmate I think you might recognize him." Izuku stepped aside to show the camera Kirishima, "If you ever want to see him alive again you'll come to me alone if not..." he walked over to the red-headed hero with a pair of pliers in hand, yanking Kirishima's mouth open he stuck the pliers in and pulled out a tooth. "Come to Aldera Junior High's basement."

————————————————————
                    Katsuki's POV
————————————————————

The twos Junior high had been shut down for a few years now Katsuki knew this, but he was still surprised that Deku would call him out to their old Junior High. Just like he knew that he had been told to come alone but for some reason, he had contacted Nicora and asked them to come along.

"Alright G.Z what's the plan?" Nicora asked.

"First don't call me G.Z we aren't friends, and second the plan is to get in get Kiri- Red Riot to safety and arrest Patient Zero or Izuku."

"Ok I can get us in quickly and quietly," They grabbed his arm. "Teleport."

A second later they stood in the school basement facing a rusted door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quick A/N here, so I really like the KiriBaku ship so I decided to put it in. If you don't like that ship please don't complain about it in the comments I'm not gonna change it.