Chapter 3

Ground Zero, also known as Katsuki Bakugo was currently throwing up in a bucket they had found. After the impromptu teleportation performed by Crimson Witch, AKA Nicora Scarlet.

"Ground Zero, you need to finish that and you need to finish it now."

The rusted door before them began to slide open slowly creaking, and soon they were faced with Patient Zero. The two hero' s had thought themselves ready for this up until the freckled face of their childhood friend was mere meters away.

"I thought I told you to come alone, did you bring the police too?"

"No it's just us, you know I'd never lie to you Izu.'

"SHUT IT NICO!"

Nicora had missed that name, but the way Izuku had said it frightened them, tears threatened to spill from their silver eyes. Katsuki stood having finished his retching.

"GIVE SHITTY HAIR BACK DEKU!"

————————————————————

Kirishima could hear the commotion from his seat in the other room. 'Katsuki might be strong but he's in over his head, Midoria knows how he fights off by heart.' The boy thought.

It was at that moment the fight began, a sudden explosion alerted Kirishima as much.

"QUIT TRYIN' TO FIGHT US BOTH DEKU! YOU SHOULD BE FOCUSING ON THE REAL THREAT."

"You're just as arrogant as ever Kacchan," Izuku dodged the attack. "but I'll humor you."

While the endless cycle of attacks and dodges continued keeping Izuku preoccupied, Nicora snuck away into the other room.

"Scarlet!" Kirishima exclaimed happily.

"Shhh, I know you're happy to see me Kiri but we don't want Izu to realize I'm in here." 

"Right." 

Nicora began undoing the restraints. "Damn Kiri, I'm surprised you weren't in more pain with how tight these were."

"I got used to it after about four hours."

---------------------------------------------

With all the information Izuku had gathered over the years it was almost impossible for Katsuki to land a hit unless of course he calmed down and thought rationally, but that was never going to happen.