Chapter|03

Chapter Published: 08/22/20Edited: Nov/7/2021

Edited: Nov/7/2021

~ Brielle~

I whined when I was awoken by the sound of knocking, I quickly shot out of bed.

I ran to the door and opened it, there stood Alice who was outright shocked I even answered the door.

"Okay, what's going on you NEVER open the door that fast." Alice said, then pushed her way into my apartment.

"No reason." I said with a shrug, my cheeks proved my lie.

"You were expecting somebody!" She squealed, I rolled my eyes gently.

"Maybe." I stammered with a blush, I kinda hoped he'd come back.

"Who is it! Tell me!" Alice demanded, I sighed and sat down.

"His name is Stephen, he is technically my new landlord but he's also a Dom." I said shyly, she was very protective when it came to my lifestyle.

She spent a lot of time learning about it, and when she found out that there were dangers. She completely freaked out, worried some Dom would kidnap and hurt me or something along those lines.

"Did he hurt you!?" She shrieked, I shook my head.
"No, I actually asked him to be my friend." I blushed, her eyes widened in shock.

"You courted a Dom!" She squealed not even a second after her shock.

"I did, I still can't believe it." I admitted to her, I was really shy about it.

"How old is he? Where does he work? Is he handsome? Does he have STDs?" Alice began to list things, my cheeks turned red.

"I just met him yesterday!" I yelled embarrassed, she rolled her eyes.

"I knew stuff about my husband within an hour, I wasn't playing any games." Alice declared with a smile, I laughed.

"You were always straight to the point, I'm too shy for all that." I indicated with a pout, she sighed.

"I really want this to work out for you Bri. Yet I know that it's not like that in your world, be careful okay? I know you are excited, but don't ignore the red flags. Have a reread of your red flag book." Alice advised me, using the nickname she had for me since highschool.