Chapter|04

Chapter Published: 08/22/20EDITED: Nov/7/21

EDITED: Nov/7/21

~Brielle~

After about 10 minutes, Alice went inside to buy something to eat for us—she had already called her husband and explained.

He wasn't mad, he understood what was going on and just told us to be careful. Calling the cops wouldn't do anything, 90% of them didn't want anything to do with this lifestyle—so they hung up. I soon felt my phone ring from a call, I felt shy and scared to answer it—what if he yelled at me?

Then he wouldn't be a good choice would he?

"Hello?" I whispered shyly, slightly cringing like I was ready for a lecture.

"Are you okay? Are you safe? What's wrong? What happened?" The questions hit me in surprise, I didn't expect him to worry.

"My friend took me to the new DDLG store, but it was really creepy and they all looked at me funny.

We are sitting in a Starbucks parking lot because we think they bugged our stuff." I stammered softly, I kinda felt stupid for not being careful.

"You are so innocent Honey, give me your location and I'll check them. It's not your fault, you didn't know." He reassured me, I wanted to cry because it was scary.

It is scary, being in a situation as a little where you cannot protect yourself. Doms are stronger than you,  for un-trained subs it's very hard not to submit to every dominant person in your life—I never took the step to be a proper sub; I never found ways to protect myself and I regret it because it put my friend in danger.

"It was scary and uncomfortable! They kept looking at me. Staring at me with their creepy looks and thoughts." I sniffled, I heard his pained sigh.

"Honey, don't cry. It will be okay." He assured me with soft words, he wanted me to feel safe.

I told him where I was, and the location and who I was with; then I hung up. Alice returned a few moments later with something for us to drink, she looked exhausted and I couldn't blame her for the day she has had so far. I promised myself not to go to these places without more safety, I have been easily ordering cute stuff online.