Chapter 1

When I was young, my mother used to tell me bedtime stories every night. My favorites, the ones I always requested, were about her. I was fascinated with the idea that other dimensions existed and my mom had been raised in one of them. Whenever I wasn't busy practicing jutsu or training, I would pester her with questions about the other world, wanting to know everything about it.

Mom even made a schedule for it so I wouldn't bother her every day. It was the thing we bonded over, though. I was definately a Daddy's girl, and spent most of my time with him, even with my questioning, so this gave Mom and me something to do together.

Even with my obsession, which became less important to me after I became a genin, I never thought anything like that would ever happen to me. How wrong I was.

As I grew older, I started experimenting with seals. I wanted to tamper with the hirraishin, which I copied from Mom soon after getting my first stage Mirshagan as a gennin, to make it more effective and extend the range without nausea. If I could fix it, then I could travel back and forth to all the major Hidden Villages without chakra exhaustion and having to throw up. Even with Aunt Kushina's help, it was very hard to do.

I can still remember clearly when it all went wrong. Aunt Kushina had left the room we were working in to get us some Ramen, something that I love as much as she does, which I must get from the genes Mom shares with the Uzumaki. I kept working on the seal without her, which probably was what led to everything happening.

Right as I finished painting on the last character, I felt a pull at my chakra. Not knowing what was going on, I grabbed my cellphone to call Aunt Kushina. Before I could click on her number, though, I disappeared from the room. I felt myself slam into the ground when, already week from chakra exhaustion, the world started swimming in and out of focus. Just before I fainted, I saw a tall, buff blonde man notice me and head over.

"Miss! Are you alri ..."

The world turned black before he could finish his questions.

When I came too, I was in a hospital bed. I kept my eyes closed, trying to find out where I was before letting anyone know I was awake. My chakra was fully replenished, so I used it to sense if anyone else was nearby. Two people were in the room, as well as one ... dog? I had no idea what the other thing was, I'd never sensed anything like it before.

The only other thing I knew for sure was that I was no longer home. Only Hidden Villages had hospitals this big, but no Hidden Village was as big as the place I was. I'd been in every one, and the map my chakra created of my surroundings was nothing like any of them.

I could sense people who had to be in buildings, because they were walking around, but were much higher up in the air then any tower in the Shinobi World. I guessed I was more like my Mom than anyone thought, we both traveled to different dimensions through experimental jutsus.

I could feel myself starting to become nervous and excited, basically wanting to flip out, but I couldn't do that now. I was in a room with three strangers, in a different world. Freaking out could wait until I was alone.

Instead, I opened up my eyes, blinking, then went to sit up. I refused to be layed out and vulnerable at a time like this. Either way, all hope was not lost, because the first thing that I saw when I looked around was the seal I had made tattooed on the back of my hand (pic bellow).

After that reassured me, I turned to the others in the room much calmer than before

After that reassured me, I turned to the others in the room much calmer than before. One of them was the blonde man who saved me. Now that I was looking at him with my sensing activated, I was confused. Just by him standing there he was using up a large amount of chakra at a time.

The others in the room were an old, short lady who looked sort of like a nurse and the wierd dog thing. All of them let out a sigh of relief when they saw me sit up.

"Thank goodness you're ok!" Exclaimed the blonde guy, sounding a lot like Gai about to go on a rant about youth, "You had me worried! What happened to put you in that state, were you attacked by a Villain?!"

"I'm not sure how to explain. Can you bring me to your Kage?" I asked the exuberant man, who I was starting to think of as Yellow Gai.

"You want us to bring you to our shadow? What do you mean?" The strange animal asked.

"You know, Kage, the strongest person who inspires the people." Every Kage ever chosen was the most powerful and influential shinobi of his time and village.

"That would be him." The creature said, pointing to Yellow Gai. "He's the Number One Hero and the Symbol of Peace."

Yellow Gai was the Kage! How had this place survived! Maybe he knew someone like Kakashi to keep him in check, like the Gai back home.

"I see."

I turned back to Yellow Gai. I explained everything to him, about being from another dimension, not knowing how to get home, and needing a place to stay and study until I find a way back to my world. He was understandably shocked, but took it better than I thought he would.

"So, I hope you can help me. I'll pay you back, of course! I'm a chunin back home, meaning that I'm trained to a decent level and can lead a team. I could lend you my allegiance in return for your help."

It wasn't Yellow Gai, but the wierd animal that answered.

"Would it be acceptable if you make the deal with me instead? As All Might's (at this he gestured to Yelow Gai) employer and the owner of the best Hero School in Japan, I could accept your proposition and ensure you a place to live and a place in my school to learn about where you are. So, what do you say?"

"Ok! That works great for me! I can show you my skills later so you can see what help you're getting and can plan things out better. And, if you don't mind, I'll be holding back some in class, probably not higher than number 5. That should be high enough to show I'm strong without giving away how strong I am."

"If you want to do that for the official records, ok. But then you have to come to my office after each test to take the test for real. Come on, I'll tell you where you'll live and some details about life here as we head to a training field."

And so, I got up and followed him out of the room, ready to start my own big adventure.