Chapter 11

Hey guys! I'm sooo sorry for the long wait! I was honestly hoping to start back working on this months ago, but one thing after the next just kept interfering.

Also, I'm sorry this chapter is shorter than most, but I'm working to get back on schedule, so the next few might also be short.

Don't worry, I haven't abandoned UA's Secret Weapon! Hopefully it won't take too long to get back into the swing of things, but I'm determined to update once a week again starting today.

Fangirl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm pretty sure All Might knew my plan to heal him. As soon as he got home, he tried to distract me from it.

"Misako, I'm sorry about this, but you have been forbidden from participating in the UA Sports Festival. Principal Nezu decided that it would be better if you spent the time training with the teachers, which you would be unable to do during regular class times."

Unfortunately for him, this wasn't close to important enough for me to be distracted by it.

"I thought he might decide something like that. I do have an unfair advantage over the other students. Training with the other teachers would be a much better use for my time. Now then," I said, walking over to him and stretching out my arm, "come and take your medicine."

"You really want me to bite your arm? I'm sorry, but I'm not comfortable doing that. And even if I was, I could never harm a student of mine in such a way."

I sighed, shaking my head at him.

"I thought you might decide that. Guess I'll have to take matters into my own hand."

Quickly, before he could take any precautions against it (not that there really was anything he could do to stop me) I put him into a minor mind controling genjutsu, making him take hold of my arm and bite it. It was better this way, not only was he healed, but he wouldn't remember that this even happened.

As soon as I healed him up, which took a long time, I decided to cover my tracks so he wouldn't realise how I healed him. After healing my wound, I had him walk over to the couch and lay down on it before starting to use a diagnostic jutsu on him to check how much of his injuries had been healed. I woke him up from the genjutsu while I was doing this, making it look like I used regular medical jutsus on him.

"Huh, why am I on the couch? Young Misako? What are you doing?"

"Well, you refused to take your medicine, so I decided to do the next best thing instead. I knocked you out (true) before using one of my jutsus to heal whatever I could (sort of true, a kekkei genkai ability can still be considered a jutsu).

I managed to heal most of your messed up organs, but couldn't do anything to help you with your quirk's degeneration. I'm going to five you a small chakra infusion to see if that helps."

When I said small, I ment it. Using Aunt Karin's ability took up a lot of chakra, and having All Might in a genjutsu while using it was even more taxing.

After giving him about the same amount of chakra a fireball jutsu would have taken, I checked on his chakra coils again. While still as mangled as always, they were a little healthier. Not enough to make a difference in the strength of his quirk, but to make it easier on his body when he did use it.

"There we go. That won't help you keep your quirk longer, but it will help it put less of a strain on your body. That being said, I'm about to pass out from exhaustion, and would appreciate it if you'd catch me."

My vision had already started turning black as I was talking to him, and I promptly fainted after I slurred out my last sentence.