BLOCKED. (1D fanfic) Chapter 1.

INTRO:

Spencer is a normal 16 year old girl. Well sorta. She's from Ireland. Parties, drinks, smokes. Ok maybe she's not so normal. But there is one thing she doesn't know. That Niall Horan is her dad. Follow spencer on her journey through life, moving to NYC to be with her dad, being famous, living with 1D, everything! But suddenly Spencer's perfect life.... Turns upside down. Thanks to a person with a phone who knows every single thing about the 1D family.....

Niall is ordinary. Except for the fact that he's in One Direction! Everything is fine! But one thing.... The love of his life, Ana, has left him! Divorced! And on top of that... He discovers he has a 16 year old daughter with a dark past. What happens when a person finds out all his secrets?

Oh Ana. Poor poor Ana. This stalker is taking over her life! She already left Niall. What more could she do? What happens when she finally snaps?....

Samantha is crazy. Married to Harry Styles. Life is perfect! But then one day she gets kidnapped.... Will she ever return?

Jai and Luke are Ana's precious twins she adopted. 17 and loving life! But is this what they REALLY wanted? A family like this?

Josh is 36 and lonely! But when he meets 16 year old spencer everything changes! Will they ever be together?

All your questions will be answered.

SPENCER'S POV:

"Hey Spence! Are you going to the father daughter dance today?" my friend Sally asked.

"Why the hell would I go to that."

"Ummm."

"I'm busy," I said before shutting my locker and storming down the hall.

Truth is.... I don't have a dad. He's never been in my life. Because of him my mom had to dump me at my grandparents at the age of 1. Whatever.

"Hey Spencer!" yelled my friend Ryan.

Now there's a face I actually want to see!

"Hey!"

I walked over to him and gave him a big hug.

"You coming today?"

I gave him a confused look...

"A bunch of us are going to our usual spot. Getting wasted."

"Sounds fun. I need a good smoke. But I have dance class."

Yeah yeah. I smoke weed and drink! So what?! Its my life! Ugh I just wish my idiot grandparents would realize that! I get stuck in dance class every day! I mean.... I do like dance... But getting high is so much more fun!

"Awww come on Spence!! Just ditch class!"

"I can't Ryan. I'm sorry."

He grabbed my arm really tight and pushed me against the lockers.....

"Come. Or else."

"Ryan.... Let go of me."

"Come."

I somehow got out of his grip and ran outside.

Ryan scares me.... A lot. He's gets so mean and angry. If I make him mad he.... Hits me. I just don't know what to do....

I pulled a pack of cigarettes out of my bag. I took one out and was about to light it.

"Spencer to the principles office please," I heard over the loud speaker.

Ugh! What now!!

I gathered myself, wiped my tears, and headed to his office. When I got there I knocked on the door.

"Come in Spencer."

I took a seat in front of his desk.

"What did I get busted for now?"

"You aren't in trouble. There's something we need to tell you."

"Ok..."

"We have just been contacted by someone about you."

"Who? Police?"

"No. Your father. Niall Horan."

WHAT?!?!

At that very second I got a text.....

BLOCKED

TO: Spencer

Well well well.... Looks like you have a daddy after all ;) I know your secrets spencer.