BLOCKED. (1D fanfic) Chapter 3.

SPENCER'S POV:

I quickly dropped my phone in my bag. Who the hell....

"Ok wait. My dad... Is Niall Horan?"

"Yes. He is."

Wow.....

"And he's here right now."

I felt a hand tap my shoulder. I slowly turned around and there he was. My.... Dad.

"Spencer?" he asked.

"I hate you so much," I mumbled before running out the door.

"Spencer!"

I ran as fast as I could. Down the street to the usual spot where all my friends were.

"Hey look who decided to show up!" Ryan said.

"Just give me a blunt."

He gave me one and I lit it immediately. I put it up to my mouth and inhaled. The drugs filling my lungs. Ahhhhh. But ugh! I can't believe him! Hasn't been in my life this whole time and then just has the nerve to show up like this! What a dumbass! I'll never forgive him for not being in my life! NEVER! I hate him!

"Spencer Marie! What do you think you are doing!"

I took my head out of my hands. Which were now covered in tears. I looked up and saw a car. With a blonde guy who sure as hell looked a lot like me in it. Oh my god. Who does he think he is! He got out of the car, stormed over to me, grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

"What is this!"

"Weed. Want some?"

"No! Young lady this is not ok!"

"Haha yeah whatever. Who the hell do you think you are?"

"Your father!"

"Oh really! Because normal dads are actually there for their daughters!"

He took the weed out of my hand and threw it on the ground.

"Get in the car spencer."

"No."

"YES. NOW."

I really didn't want to... But something about him scared me... I mean I knew who he was. Niall freaking Horan. Part of the biggest boy band alive. Anyways, I grabbed my bag and got in the car. He got in and started it.

"Where are you taking me."

"You are coming to live with me. In NY."

"What?! No way! You're crazy."

"I have legal custody of you now. Like it or not spencer. I'm your dad."

"Doesn't matter. I still hate you."

I pulled out my phone and noticed I had one new text....

BLOCKED

TO: Spencer

Why so upset spence?! You finally have a daddy ;D! Do as I say and you won't get hurt. Got it?