BLOCKED. (1D fanfic) Chapter 4.

ANA'S POV:

Ugh!! I can't stand to look at Niall! It hurts me to remember all the beautiful memories we had.... I love him so much...

Sam always asks me why I filled out dicorve papers when Niall is the love of my life..my soulmate. I couldn't tell her though i always use the same excuse "I have my reasons" but no one really knows the true reason...

It was about 4 months ago. I received a text from my sister telling me to head over to my parents house. When i arrived I opened the door and was greeted by seeing my parents and sisters tied up and blind folded. I was grabbed from behind and blindfolded as well and had a gun put to my head. I was taken to a room and I was...raped. I was left in the room unconscious when I woke up I was untied,dressed, but my body hurt. I don't remember at what point I blacked out. I tried to get up and see if my family was ok but they were still tied up. I helped them and after that...they told me to leave...thatthey never wanted to see me again! That what they were going through was my fault..my own family! I grabbed my stuff and left. I didnt want to go back home to my kids. I couldnt tell them what had just happened i was confused myself. Then I heard a beeping coming from my purse it was my phone. I opened it up and I had a message..

BLOCKED

TO: Ana

Leave Niall or what happened today will repeat but next time it will be worse and I won't only hurt your family ;)

Since that day I knew I had to protect my kids from who ever this was. I'm still terrified. Who is this person? And why...why do they want to destroy us?

Anyways.... As I was sitting in my room with the twins, Addi and Aiden, I felt my phone vibrate. I pulled it out of my pocket. It was a text with a picture of Niall with a 16 year old girl.....

BLOCKED

TO: Ana

Ooooooo! Niallers been hiding something from you for a while. Ana, meet his daughter, Spencer ;) guess who's the mommy! ALI! Still love him?!