BLOCKED. (1D fanfic) Chapter 6.

**SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED!!! In the last chapter Ana gets revenge by adopting twins, Jai and Luke. In this chapter Josh Devine comes in and meets Spencer**

SPENCER'S POV:

I've been here for a week. It's hell. My dad NEVER leaves me alone! He tries to be nice to be but HELLOOOOO! I hate you!! Ugh he's so stupid!! I just can't take it! I wanna go home and be with my friends! I've secretly been texting this guy. See my dad said that he used to be married to a lady named, Ana. And she adopted these twins! I've been texting Jai! He's really nice but his mom, Ana, hates me and we aren't supposed to be talking! But whatever!!! I try leaving the house but there is paparazzi EVERYWHERE! News got out that I was Niall Horan's daughter and now they won't leave me alone! It's so stupid! >:(

I was sitting in my room when my dad bust through the door.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Did you drink a beer young lady!"

"Yeah? So?"

"Spencer you're grounded!"

"F off dad."

"Excuse me?!"

"Fuck off!!!"

All of a sudden he grabbed me... And he... He punched me in the face.... Why....

"Ow... Dad."

He looked shocked himself... How could he do that.... I stormed right past him, grabbed his keys and out the door. I can't even drive but I needed to get out!! Paparazzi swarmed the car.

"SPENCER! SPENCER!!"

I ignored them all and started the car. I saw my dad open the front door and stated walking towards me. I quickly backed out and drove off as fast as I could! How could he hit me like that! It reminded me of Ryan... All of a sudden tears were streaming down my face and everything was blurry... So blurry... I didn't see the fence in front of me...

BANG!

BZZZZ BZZZZ it was my phone.

BLOCKED

To: Spencer

Awwww Spencey! Did daddy hurt you? :( might wanna get used to it.

**********************************

JOSH'S POV:

Why can't I find a damn girl in this world who is NORMAL!! I'm 36 for gods sake! I can't keep getting dumped every month by a different girl! I mean I'm a drummer for a huge band! One direction! Girls love that shit!

Anyways, I was on my way home from lunch with my... Well NOW ex girlfriend -__-. I turned on the radio and started listening to some music. I looked up from changing the channel and saw a car crashed into a fence! Oh my god! I quickly pulled over and got out. I ran over to the drivers side and in the car was a girl about 16.

"Hello? Are you ok?!" I asked

She turned her head and looked at me. She had ice blue, memorizing eyes. But her eyes were full of tears. She was gorgeous.. That's for sure. WOAH WHAT AM I SAYING! SHE'S A TEENAGER!

"Are you ok?!" I asked again.

"Yeah I think," she said back.

She had a beautiful Irish accent.... STOP JOSH STOP.

I helped her out of the car. She stood up but almost fell over. I caught her quickly.

"I hit my head," she said.

"Come on I'll give you a ride home."

She nodded and I helped her to my car. I started it and began to drive.

"So what's your name?"

"Spencer Horan."

I quickly slammed the breaks.

"YOUR NIALLS DAUGHTER?!"

"You know him."

"I'm his drummer!"

She instantly burst into tears... What the...

"Um.. You alright?"

"No! I wanna go home!"

"Ok ok I'll take you."

"Not there! Back home in Ireland! I hate it here!"

"Oh spencer I'm sorry..."

She wouldn't stop crying...

"You can come back to my place and you can get cleaned up if you want."

Did I really just invite her over... Oh god...

"Yeah.. Thanks.."

The rest of the ride home was pretty silent. I pulled up in front of my apartment. She tried to stand up but got dizzy again.

"Here I'll carry you!"

She slightly smiled at me as I carried her up the stairs. Man does she have an amazing smile.... JOSH STOP YOUR 36 SHE'S 16!

I set her down on the couch and got her a wet rag and began cleaning the blood off her forehead. Her blue eyes staring back at me... I couldn't help but look into them.... She was stunning...

"You have.. Really pretty eyes.." I said to her.

"Thank you," she whispered.

I could tell she liked me. She kept blushing and smiling. I went back to cleaning her forehead. Suddenly she rested her hand on my cheek.... I couldn't contain myself.... I leaned down and kissed her... And she kissed me back.... This kiss.. It was... Wow. I've never ever felt anything like that before. Sparks. And magic. And just... WOW....

This is so wrong... Yet so right....

All of a sudden I heard my phone ring. It was a text.

BLOCKED

To: Josh Devine

Woah Joshey! Isn't that a bit illegal?! Kissing a 16 year old?! What is Nialler gonna think when he finds out?! Or worse... The police ;)