Authors Note Sixteen

Sorry guys, not an update! Buttttt I am posting the roles I will need for my jack and jack fanfic. Some girls have already requested some so I'm sorry but I made them the role that they wanted. That's how I will choose my characters, for instance the first person to message me saying they want to be jack js girlfriend, will be jack js girlfriend. Roles below.

Matts girlfriend: Gubster

Johnson's girlfriend: madisonnn16

Carters girlfriend: DanielleJoyReynolds

Hayes best friend: typicalwhitegirl_

Gilinsky's little sister: smirkinghayes

Johnson's little sister: Julies_charm

Nash's girlfriend: AriannaRivera319

Cams girlfriend: wrigley333

Hayes' girlfriend: sydneydean10

REQUESTS ARE NOW CLOSED! I HAVE EVERYBODY I NEED THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO MESSAGED ME!!

Okay guys so for right now I think that is all the roles I will need (so far) if any more come up I will let you know in the book. Keep coming back to this chapter because instead of making a new authors note announcing the roles, I'm just going to keep updating it as the slots fill.

Now I need to get deep with you guys. Every single one of you means the world to me. I have girls commenting on my stories and messaging me saying that they love me, that they're my biggest fan, that they love the story. It truly warms my heart- no, warms is an understatement- it truly burns my heart knowing that I apparently have fans. One girl in particular (I won't name names) messaged me and told me that I inspired her to write her own Teo fanfic. This brought tears to my eyes because writing is the only thing I've ever wanted to do. And to know that now that I'm doing it, I'm getting people who love me and call themselves my fans, and inspiring people to do it also. You guys have no idea how much you all mean to me. I'm having so much fun writing for you guys and I hope to be doing it for a long time. I love each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you all so much for reading and enjoying not only the story but me as well. I can't express in words how thankful I am for this story's success and all of you who read it. I hope you guys will follow me and read my other stories that I will post soon.

Thanks guys, I love you.