chapter II 🍒

The brick wall held Cherry steady so she wouldn't fall.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, I'm so sorry", Cherry rambled.

"It's okay that's on me. I wasnt watching where I was going" the brick wall stated. " " But Hi my name's  Derecce" Dereece said waiting for a response but instead Cherry walked off not hearing his introduction. Derecce watched her walk off he let out a saddened sigh at the fact of him not getting her name or number .

Cherry arrived home, took a shower and was out the door ready for work. She got to the hospital and greeted her best friends Coco, Ivy and Jada.
" Hey gurl why you coming in so late" Jada yelled. "Shh Jada you know this is her third time late" Coco said "Hey guys sorry I'm late I was at the gym and lost track, then on my way home I ran into someone" Chery explained herself. " Oooo gurl where they cute?" Ivy budded in.

"All I could see was there hard chest and plus I was too much in a rush to see." Cherry said starting on her rounds. "Oh ok but I'll see yall later I gotta do my rounds" Ivy said. "Yea me too" Coco said. They all walked away in different directions and strated there day.

Cherry started to check on her patients. The head doctor called for a meeting on the loud speaker . Cherry walked in the meeting. She walked over to her friends and sat down waiting for the head doctor. " I heard there's a new male nurse" Jada gossips to her friends. Cherry sat and thought about this morning trying to remember what that guy looked like all she could see was his chest anx tattoos.

The head doctor came in. " Good morning guys as you may have heard we have a new nurse I will like to introduce you guys to my son Dereece. Cherrys had shot up only to see the brick wall she had ran into that morning.