chapter III 🍒

" Hey, as you know my name is Dereece I'm the new nurse here" Derecce introduced himself looking right into Cherrys eyes . " Ooo he's cute" Ivy whispered into Cherrys ear. But Cherry was too busy gazing into Derecce eyes.

"Hmm isn't that the girl I bumped into this morning?" Dereece asked him self
The meeting was now over and Jada was trying to snap Cherry out of her daze. "Gurl stop staring at him it's lunch time save him for dessert " Jada said as she walked off laughing. Cherry and her friends got up and went to get lunch.

Cherry and her friends arrived at the lunch room they say at there favourite table and Cherry got the usual a ham and chesse sandwich with a Dr.Pepper cherry flavor. " Gurl did you see how cute he was" Jada said. "Yass I know but let me stop I'm married" Coco said while admiring her ring. "Shh he's coming this way" Ivy hissed.

Derecce walked into the cafeteria, he walked up to the chair open next to Cherry. "May I sit here ?" Derecce asked Cherry. Cherry looked up to his brown eyes finally getting a chance to get a full view of him. " Uh oh yea" Cherry said nervously. " So do you like it here?" Ivy asked. "I mean it is my dad's hospital but yea" Dereece answered Ivy.

"Ooo a classic ham and cheese sandwich let me guess your favourite? " Derecce asked Cherry looking into her eyes. " Uh yea ever since i was younger it's been my go to." Cherry answered back nervously. She felt a awkward tension grow. "So you from Brooklyn?" Coco asked breaking the silence.

"Yea born and raised actually in this very hospital." Derecce answered back. "So question, I see your friends with Damion mind getting us together?" Jada questioned hope spilling out with each word said. " Yea, ever since I've had gotten here your all he talks about." Derecce told Jada.

Jada's gasped and her eyes suddenly lit up with hope and happiness. The girls giggled at Jada's reaction. "Coco right, Jamaal told me that you guys are married?" Derecce asked with curiosity. "Yes, the weddings coming up soon." Coco answered while thinking of her future wih Jamaal. " Oh I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself." Derecce said.

"You already did at the meeting" Cherry whispered. "I know but I wanted to introduce myself to you guys more personally." "But, Hey my name is Dereece I'm from here Brooklyn born in this hospital and I am a male nurse." Derecce said. " Nice to meet you Derecce I'm Cherry, I was born and raised in Brooklyn as well and I am also a nurse." Cherry said while smiling deeply. The girls stare at Cherry and Derecce and there intese eye contact.