Jack's Pov

I was done getting packed up to go to LA now I just need to see how Anti is doing with his packing. I grabbed my luggage and walked out of my room. I walked up towards his bedroom door and knocked on it waiting for a reply but there was no answer. All you could hear was loud music coming from his room. I knocked on it again and heard a soft groan escape from him from the other side of the door.

"Come in," He said, quite annoyed.

I walked in and smiled seeing him lying on his bed looking miserable as always.

"Ready to go?" I asked cheerfully.

He groaned and got up from his bed grabbing his luggage.

"I guess, I never wanted to leave anyways." He said walking out of his bedroom and out of our apartment.

I rolled my eyes following him from behind.

"Calm down Anti, we're only staying up there for a week," I said locking our apartment door.

He didn't say anything, he just stood there staring out into space.

"Uh, Anti, you ok?" I asked, sounding a bit concerned.

He snapped back into reality and sighed softly.

"Ya, it's just why can't you let me stay here by myself for a week?" He asked, a bit upset.

I sighed softly hoping he'd understand why I wouldn't let him stay by himself at our apartment for a week.

"Because, I don't trust you being home alone. The last time I left you here alone you've completely destroyed the place." I said, upset.

He frowned and then groaned.

"So, I'm not trustworthy enough is that all?!" He said growling a bit.

I sighed softly and we both walked out of the apartment waiting for the taxi.

"Anti, sometimes you don't behave yourself while I'm out somewhere important." I said trying to make him understand.

He sighed and didn't say a word. We both waited for the taxi to come collect us. When it arrived we both got in the back seat with our luggage. I told the young man driving the taxi the directions and he nodded driving us to the airport. I looked at Anti who still seemed a bit upset so I decided to get on my phone to text Mark.

S: Heya Mark!

M: Hey Seàn, How are you doing?

S: I'm doing good. Anti is a bit pissed off about not staying at the apartment alone.

M: He'll understand and besides the only reason why you're bringing him along is so he can at least get along with Dark while we are at Pax.

S: I know Mark but what if they destroy your house while we're gone.

M: Well, We're gonna have to take them with us.

S: I don't know, Mark. I'm not sure if that's a good idea to bring demons to Pax.

M: Seán, I promise you everything is gonna turn out good, ok?

S: Ok, Thank you Mark I needed that little talk.

M: You're welcome Seán I got to go I'll see you in a few hours, ok?

S: Ok, see ya soon Markimoo!

M: See ya soon too Jackaboy!

I set my phone down and saw that we were almost there to the airport luckily we left super early so we could catch our flight. I looked at Anti and sighed. I smiled softly at him and chuckled. He looked at me weird.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked, a bit annoyed.

"Nothing, I was laughing at this funny joke Mark sent me." I said, chuckling more.

He rolled his eyes and went back to looking out the window. I sighed softly looking through FaceBook. I saw some posts about Septiplier and that made me feel a bit embarrassed. I'm not saying that I don't ship it myself, it's just when I first met Mark I sorta did have a tiny crush on him but he is dating Amy right now so I stopped having a crush on him. When we arrived at the airport we got out of the taxi and I thanked him. We then walked into the airport with our plane tickets in our hands. When we got to our flight we handed the lady our tickets and she smiled happily taking them.

"Enjoy your flight." she said happily.

I smiled and thanked her. We walked in finding our seats once we sat down. I looked at Anti and smiled. He looked at me and rolled his eyes putting on his earbuds. I sighed looking out the plane window hoping he and Dark would get along while we're at Pax.