~The next day~

Anti's pov

I woke up and groaned as the morning light hit my face. I sat up and looked around my surroundings. I was in my room rubbing my eyes and got out of bed. I didn't know what happened yesterday and I don't wanna know. I walked out of my room and walked down the stairs when I entered the kitchen I saw Mark and Jack. Mark was cooking breakfast and Jack was sitting at the dining table. I walked over to the dining table and sat down across from Jack.

"A-Anti, You're ok?!" Jack said with tears in his eyes.

He got up and hugged me tightly, not wanting to let go. I chuckled softly and hugged him back. I've never seen him like this before. He usually stays away from me, but the timing felt right and I couldn't just stand there.

"I-I was so worried y-you passed out yesterday I didn't know w-what to do..." Jack said, sobbing softly into my arms.

"Jack, I'm ok I promise yesterday I just panicked, but I'm good now everything's ok." I said softly, rubbing his back.

He nodded and we let go of the hug. I took a deep breath and smiled. I think I wanna hangout with Dark today. Jack and Mark probably have some plans for today anyways. I looked at Jack and smiled happily. I wanted to tell him that I wanted to sit down and chill with Dark.

"I-I think I'm g-gonna hangout with Dark today." I said blushing nervously.

Jack smiled happily and squealed in excitement.

"That's amazing to hear! You're finally gonna hangout with him for the first time." Jack said happily.

I chuckled and sighed thinking about how great it would be if we got to know each other.

"Well, that's good to hear Anti cause me and Seàn have a Con to go to and we weren't sure if leaving you here alone with Dark was a good idea after what happened yesterday." Mark said, chuckling slightly.

"Don't worry Mark, I know what to do if something goes wrong." I said, smiling slightly.

Jack and Mark nodded happily when breakfast was done we all sat down and started eating. When I was halfway done I heard a groan from upstairs. I started to tense up, but I relaxed as Mark comforted me. I looked at the stairs and saw Dark come down them. When he walked into the kitchen he looked at me and growled showing me his teeth which caused me to blush deeply. He was so cute and I wanted to get to know him more before I went and tell him that I liked him. Mark smiled warmly at Dark.

"Dark, I have to tell you something and you're probably not gonna like it, but me and Seàn have a Con to go to and you're gonna be here with Anti again." Mark said, smiling happily. 

"What?! Why?! I had enough of him getting me into trouble! He's not a baby! He can take care of himself without me around!" Dark said angrily.

"Dark! We both know that, but he wants to get to know you now, be nice!" Mark said sternly.

Dark growled deeply then sighed.

"Fine!" Dark said bitterly, sitting down next to me.

"I'm Dark." He said, holding out his hand for me to shake.

"I'm Anti." I said, taking his hand and shaking it.

I blushed deeply as I looked into his red eyes. We let go of our hand shake and sat there silently. As soon as everyone was done eating breakfast Jack and Mark went to go get ready for Con while me and Dark sat in the living room trying to get to know each other.

"So, I like you and Mark's home. It's huge." I said happily, trying to start small talk with him.

"Eh, it's alright, but it gets annoying quickly." Dark said bitterly, rolling his eyes slightly.

"Oh..." I said sadly, looking down at the floor.

"Hey, I've been meaning to ask you something. I'm not trying to offend you, but why do you have blue and green eyes?" He asked softly.

I looked up from the ground and looked at him bitterly. I was sorta offended by the question that I just wanted to slap him.

"It's because I was created this way." I replied a bit annoyed, trying to hold down my anger.

"I was just asking, I mean it's really cool and creepy, but just know I'm sorry if I offended you in any way." He said softly, looking at me with a gentle smile.

"It's ok no worries." I said, smiling a bit.

I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. Dark and I turned our attention to the stairs and saw Mark and Jack going down them. I got up from the couch and walked over to them. I smiled softly at Jack and pulled him into a hug. Jack chuckled and hugged me back. I never wanted it to end, but he had to go to Con.

"We should probably get going." Jack said softly, pulling away from the hug.

I took a deep breath and nodded this was it, me and Dark are gonna be alone talking to each other. I smiled at Jack as I watched him wave goodbye and leave the house. I sighed and went back into the living room. Dark was still sitting on the couch in silence. He looked like he was zoning out. I walked over to him and sat down wondering what he was thinking about.

Dark's pov

I was zoning out again thinking about how cute Anti was. I don't know why I'm zoning out over Anti. I snapped out of it and saw Anti looking at me curiously. I blushed deeply and looked down to the ground.

"Are you ok?" Anti asked worriedly.

I nodded in reply I didn't wanna tell him how I felt cause that would sound stupid and he probably wouldn't feel the same way about me anyways. I sighed softly and looked at him with a smile. I rubbed my arms nervously not knowing what to say.

"Do you wanna watch Netflix?" I asked, smiling softly.

"Sure! I love to watch Netflix!" Anti said happily, squealing in excitement.

I chuckled and nodded, grabbing the remote and turning on the TV. I switched it over to Netflix and went through some of the movies I liked to watch and what surprised me is Anti loved watching some of the movies I enjoy watching as well. I clicked on one movie we both really loved and we sat next to each other focusing on the movie. I never really noticed how fun it is to have Anti around. Maybe the little demon isn't so bad after all.