~The next day Pax day!~

Mark's pov

I woke up around 7am and started to make breakfast. Seàn and I needed to be out at 11am. I started to make some eggs when I heard someone coming down the stairs I turned and saw a sleepy Seàn. He was wearing my lucky flannel and some boxer shorts. He yawned softly and rubbed his eyes tiredly.

"Mark, What are you doing up so early?" He asked, a bit tired he must've woken up.

"Today is Pax day love we've gotta eat and get there a bit early." I said, cooing at how cute he was.

He yawned again and nodded. He walked over to me and kissed my cheek tiredly. He looked at me and smiled.

"I'm gonna take a shower Markimoo, ok?" He said, smiling a bit.

"Ok love, I'm gonna finish up making breakfast and we can start eating." I said, kissing his cheek.

He blushed a bit and walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs. I sighed softly thinking about how Anti and Dark will act when we leave for Pax today. I heard a soft growl from behind me which caused me to turn around. I saw Dark sitting at the dining table. I looked at him and smiled gently.

"Hey Dark, How are you this morning?" I asked, sounding a bit nervous.

He looked at me and growled more, grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl.

"Why do you care how my mornings are?" He asked, sounding annoyed by me.

"Well, I just wanted to ask," I said, a bit upset. "Anyways, I have something to tell you me and Seàn are going to Pax and we're going to leave you and Anti here alone." I said, hoping that doesn't piss him off.

"What?! No way!" He said, growling.

"Listen, I know you don't like Anti but you'll be fine you need to get over yourself!" I shouted back.

He growled and stormed off up to his room. I heard his door slam shut which made me groan. I can't take Dark sometimes he's always pouting. I sighed softly and finished up making breakfast when it was done Seàn was already in the kitchen. He looked at me and frowned.

"Mark, I'm not sure we should leave them here alone. Dark looks like the kind of person to kill Anti." He said worriedly.

"Jack, I promise you they'll be just fine." I said, reassuringly.

"Ok, I'll give them a chance but before we go I wanna do something." He said, smiling softly.

I nodded and watched him walk out of the kitchen and up the stairs. I wonder what he's going to do. I didn't think too much of it so I shrugged it off and started eating my breakfast.

Jack's pov

I walked up the stairs and right up to Anti's room I knocked on it lightly and waited for him until he opened the door and looked at me. I gave him a gentle smile but he didn't give one back. I sighed softly and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Hey, Can I come in and talk with you?" I asked, nervously.

"Uh, sure, I guess." He said, moving out the way for me to come in.

I smiled and walked into his room sitting on his bed. He closed the bedroom door and sat down next to me.

"So, What is it you wanted to talk to me about?" He asked, a bit confused.

"Well, I know Mark probably didn't or did tell you this but we're going to Pax today and we're gonna leave you and Dark here alone for today." I said, chuckling nervously.

"Wait?! What?!" He said a bit surprised.

"Listen, I know you don't like this idea but Mark told me that you had a little crush on him." I said, nervously waiting for his reaction.

"He did what?!" He said, panicking a bit.

"Listen, Anti, it isn't bad to have a crush on someone, it's a good feeling to have and besides you'll do just fine here alone with him." I said, calmly.

"I guess you're right I need to get to know him before I tell him I like him." He said, looking at me smiling at the idea.

I smiled happily and got up from the bed. I walked towards the door and stopped in front of the door. I turned around and I smiled.

"If anything happens, call Mark." I said, smiling happily.

He nodded happily. I sighed softly and opened the bedroom door walking out. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen I saw Mark washing his plate. He must've gotten done eating. I walked over from behind him and hugged him smiling happily.

Mark's pov

I jumped a bit feeling a pair of arms wrap around my waist but I knew who it was. I set the plate aside and turned around so I could face him properly. I looked down at him and smiled. He looked up at me and blushed deeply. I kissed him on his nose which caused him to giggle. I cooed at how cute he is. I'm so lucky to have him in my life. I grabbed his plate and handed it to him. He smiled happily and grabbed it. I looked at the time and it read 8:30am I sighed softly walking out of the kitchen, walking up the stairs and into my room I walked over to my dresser and grabbed some fresh clothes. I walked into my bathroom and closed the bathroom door. I set my clothes on the counter and started up a shower. I waited for it to be the right temperature once it was a good temperature I stripped down and got in. I sighed in relaxation. This feeling felt amazing. I began to wash up thinking about how it'll go between Anti and Dark.

~Time Skip~

Dark's pov

I couldn't believe Mark and Jack are going to Pax and I'm going to be left here with him. I sighed softly sitting up from my bed and looking at the time it read 9:40AM they have to be there at 11AM. I sighed softly getting up from my bed, walking out of the room, down the stairs, and into the living room I saw Mark and Jack cuddling together but when they saw me they stopped I sighed softly walking over to them and sitting in the middle I looked at Jack on my left and then Mark on my right then a question popped into my head I wanted to ask them but it'll be to gross and disgusting for them to hear but it slipped out.

"What is love?" I asked, sounding serious about my question.

"What did you ask?" Mark asked, a bit surprised.

"What is love?" I asked again, sounding a bit annoyed.

Both of them were speechless. They didn't say a word. I groaned and got up from the couch going back into my room. I shut my door and leaned against it. I sighed and put my hands to my face thinking about what I just asked them. I couldn't believe it just slipped out there's something going on with me I just don't know what it is. I uncovered my hands and walked over to my bed. I sighed softly crawling into bed and lying down I looked up at the ceiling. I started to get sleepy so I decided to get some sleep by the time I wake. They'd probably be gone to Pax or be back from Pax. I closed my eyes and drifted off into sleep.