~The next morning~

Dark's POV 

When I woke up I noticed a gift basket on my dresser. I was so confused I didn't know who put it there. I grabbed the basket, opened my bedroom door, walked down the stairs, and entered the kitchen. I saw Mark and Jack sitting at the dining table drinking coffee. I coughed a bit and their attention went straight to me. Jack saw that I had the gift basket and quickly got up from his seat taking it from me. I looked at him confused. 

"Why was that in my room?" I asked, looking at them both. 

"Just wait til Anti wakes up." Mark replied, taking a sip of his coffee. 

That didn't really answer my question, but I shrugged it off and went over to the coffee machine to pour me a cup of coffee. A few minutes went by and we heard footsteps coming from the stairs. I knew it was Anti. Maybe he knows who put that basket in my room. When he entered the kitchen his eyes went wide once he saw me and the gift basket in the same room he then started to panic.

"Did he go through it without me?!" He asked freaking out a bit. 

"No, I told him to wait til you got up so we can watch him go through it." Mark replied with a smile. 

Anti was relieved I didn't go through it, but I'm still confused why it was in my room in the first place. Anti quickly made him a cup of coffee then grabbed the gift basket and he looked at me and smiled. 

"Come on, let's go into the living room so you can go through it." Anti said, smiling happily. 

I nodded and we all went into the living room. I sat down next to Anti while Jack and Mark sat across from us on the other couch. I looked at him smiling happily. He smiled back and handed me the gift basket. I think he put that gift basket on my dresser. 

"Did you do this?" I asked him, smiling. 

He blushed slightly and nodded. It was really sweet that he made me a gift basket, but I wonder why he did. I started to go through the gift basket and it was some of my favorite things. I was so happy that Anti did this for me. When I finished going through I looked at him and smiled. Anti looked at me and blushed deeply. It was cute. 

"There's one more gift I want to give you." Anti said softly.

What is it? You've already given me such amazing gifts." I said smiling happily.

"This one might be the best one yet." He said blushing more. 

I looked at him confused, but then I felt his soft lips on mine. I couldn't resist. I teared up and kissed back. I was so happy Anti finally kissed me. I've been meaning to do it, but I think sometimes isn't such a good time to. We pulled apart and blushed. I didn't know what to say it happened so fast I couldn't put words into how I felt. 

"I-I, uh." I said blushing more. 

"I-I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have jumped into kissing you!" Anti said, freaking out a bit. 

"N-No, it's ok! I-I kinda liked it." I said, looking at the ground quickly. 

"Y-You do? I didn't know how you'd react. I shouldn't have done it so fast though." He said softly. 

"It's alright, I did like it and I was wondering i-if you'd wanna do it again?" I asked, looking up at him. 

He looked at me and smiled softly nodding his head. I pulled him onto my lap and kissed his lips softly. I heard Jack and Mark cheering us on, but I didn't pay attention they're not important right now Anti is. We pulled apart to catch our breaths and looked into each other's eyes. Anti's eyes looked so beautiful I couldn't look away. 

Anti's POV: 

After we got done kissing we were looking at each other. Dark's eyes were amazing to look at. I couldn't look away. I enjoyed his company and he enjoyed mine. We were enjoying our little moment until Jack asked us a question that caused both of us to freeze in shock. 

"So, are you guys dating? Or no?" He asked, smirking slightly. 

I got off of Dark's lap quickly. I didn't want that moment to end, but I had to ask Dark if he wanted to date or not. 

"Dark, do you wanna be my boyfriend? It's ok if you're not ready, we can take our time on this whole thing." I said looking at him. 

"Of course I wanna be your boyfriend you goofball." He said, smiling softly. 

"Really?! You do?!" I asked happily. 

He chuckled softly and nodded. I squealed with excitement and got right back on his lap kissing him all over his face. I was so happy he said yes I was scared he was gonna say no Mark and Jack got up and  left to give us some privacy. I looked into Dark's beautiful red eyes while he looked into my blue and green ones. This moment was amazing. I loved Dark so much and I can't believe we were dating. I'm so happy. I can't wait to see what our future holds together. I hope it's wonderful and romantic like some relationships are. I hope it doesn't end up bad for us.