Happy- Larry x Chubby!Reader

Warning this chapter may include the following;
Foul language (Because... you know Larry...)
Cuteness and fluff

"Hey! Grease Bucket! Why don't you save some for the rest of us!" Travis's annoying voice called out from the back of the lunch line up, causing everyone to laugh.

The victim of the comment, (Y/N), blushed deeply and grabbed her tray. Shuffling so her thighs wouldn't slap together, she made her way to the table at the back of the lunch room, by the garbage.

Sighing she looked down at her tray, which honestly... didn't have that much on it. Thanks to Travis's taunts, she had opted for a small salad and a side of apple slices, rather than the other option of greasey fries and a burger. Her belly grumbled in hunger as she slowly began to eat her food.

About half way through a few figure plopped down next to her. Self consciously, she attempted to suck in and move away.

"Hey babe! What's the matter?" The sweet voice of her boyfriend asked. In all honestly, Larry ment the world to (Y/N). He helped her feel loved and excepted when she felt at her worst. He tried to get her to embrace her curves instead of hide them and would kick anyone's ass if they messed with her.

Shaking her head, (Y/N) looked down. "Nothing, everything's fine hun..." Larry, along with the others, looked sceptical but was about to shrug it off before he spotted her change in lunch foods.

"Babe, where's your burger and fries!?" Larry knew that (Y/N) loved frie-day Friday, and to see her purposefully miss it was a big red flag.

(Y/N) shrugged and looked down at her salad. "I decided to switch it up today. You know, eat a little healthier..." Larry growled as the puzzle pieces clicked together. He pulled his girlfriend into a hug and sighed.

"It's that asshole Travis isn't it! He's making you all self conscious again isn't he!?" (Y/N) did not respond, instead she just leaned into the hug, taking the comfort. Larry growled like a rabid dog. "I'm gonna kick his ass! I don't care what you say, he's going to get the shit beat out of him.

(Y/N) bolted up and violently shook her head. "No! You can't do that! He's only going to make it worse!" Larry sighed and pulled her into a hug once again, lightly kissing the top of her head.

"Fine I won't kick is ass, this time. But you need to stop taking what he says to heart. You are the most beautiful girl I know. Sorry Ash, sorry maple." The two mentioned girls laughed and shook their heads, waving it off as they continued their conversations.

Larry looked back at her and smiled. "You are perfect just the way you are, curves and all. And I love you for that." He gave her a quick peck on the lips before placing his large fries on the table between them. "Come on, we'll share."

(Y/N) smiled largely and blinked the tears that surfaced in the corners of her eyes away. She hugged Larry one last time before beginning to talk to the others, all while eating the fries she desperately wanted.

For once, (Y/N) felt accepted, she felt as if no one was judging her on her weight. She felt happy...
____________________________________

Sorry this ones a bit shorter, but it was cute so I decided to end it there before my angsty side came to ruin it.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed it!