🍋Yes Master - Larry x Master!Reader🍋

Hey Guys! This was requested by silverrockshooter009 . Hope you like it!

Warning! This chapter may contain the following;
• Sexual themes
• Kinks
• Foul language

                  Larry and (Y/N) had been friends for as long as they both could remember; their first memories being of pushing eachother around as their parents had coffee. Things were so simple back then, but as they grew up, each began to change and notice things about one another.

Now I'm not just talking about a horny Larry noticing (Y/N) has boobs. Each of them began to notice little ticks they had. For example, when they were both young, Larry 16 and (Y/N) 15, each began to develop their own sexual habits. Of course it wasn't with each other, or even on purpose, but (Y/N) liked to try and control Larry, throwing little punishments in if he didn't listen. 

You'd expect Larry to freak out, but he actually enjoyed it. When (Y/N) had ordered him around it made him feel... special. He loved when she would punch his arm, and groan lightly as she yelled at him. Neither really noticed what was going on until later, but both were to shy and awkward to say anything.

Tonight the group was hanging out at Larry's, watching an old movie and mocking the horrible acting it portrayed. Sal even went as far as letting Ashley dress him up as a girl and do his hair so he could kick the young teen in the movie. Overall it was a good time.

Slowly, the group began to trickle away. Ashley left first, claiming that her father called her to watch her younger sibling. Soon followed Todd, saying something aboy needing to make sure his fish was fed. Sal smiled softly at the other two and bid them goodnight, telling Larry that he needed to make sure that his father took his pills.

The two best friends slowly looked at eachother awkwardly, having not been alone together in some time. Smiling, (Y/N) laughed. "Well that was fun! I better be going as well then." Larry's heart dropped as he watched (Y/N) stand up and brush off her pants. His eyes trailed down to look at how her jeans hugged her ass and he felt himself get hot.

"Come on! We haven't hung out in forever." Larry groaned out, not wanting his friend to leave just yet. (Y/N) rolled her eyes and shrugged his pleading off, continuing on her way towards the door. Larry sighed and got up.

"Come on (Y/N)! Stay!" He then grabbed her shoulder causing (Y/N) yo spin around at an alarming rate. Her eyes clouded over as she stared him down and spoke in a low, leveled voice.

"Did I give you permission to touch me?" Chills ran down Larry's body as he quickly retracted his hand. (Y/N) turned around painfully slow nefore advancing on him, pushing him back against his bed and crawling closer.  "What makes you think that you can tell me what to do? I think... Well I think I'm going to have to teach you who's really in charge now."

Larry gulped as (Y/N) swooped forwards, capturing his lips in a feverish and rough kiss. He groaned as she bit hard on his lip, clearly drawing blood. As quick as it had started, (Y/N) pulled away and glared down at the already shivering male. "Patetic. You've already forgotten that this is punishment, not a reward." Larry watched as she made her way to his closet, pulling out his box of toys, causing him go blush brightly.

"Well aren't you a naughty boy." (Y/N) cooed, holding up a few chains and multiple toys. Larry groaned and squirmed, his pants becoming extremely uncomfortable with the tightness. Grinning, (Y/N) made her way over to Larry, pushing him down flat on the old mattress Larry gasped as she quickly clasped his arms above his head, stretching them in an uncomfortable position.

"Remember this puppet. This is not a reward. You will suffer until I am guaranteed that you will remember who is the boss. " (Y/N) grinned largely as she trailed her hands painfully slowly down his chest. Unbuckling his pants, she took them and the boxers off slowly, making sure not to touch near the throbbing heat.

Larry groaned as the air touched his throbbing penis and smiled in content until (Y/N) clasped something cold on it. Looking down, Larry noticed some kind of trap, squeezing his genital in a not so sexy way. Looking back up he spotted (Y/N)'s sadistic grin as she looked down at his withering form.

"You are going to watch as I please myself. You will watch but you will not be able to release until I believe you have learned who truly controls you." Larry's heart dropped as he watched her strip her tight top off, showing off a intricate corset like bra that pushed her boobs both up and almost out, just bearly covering her nipples.

Her pants dropped next, showing Larry her soaking black panties that were quickly discarded. He could feel his penis throb painfully already and he knew he was in trouble. Looking dead into Larry's eyes, (Y/N) reached down and stretched her legs, opening them wide in order to show Larry the full picture of her throbbing heat.

His eyes widened and he gulped audibly as she began to rub her clit slowly, opening her folds gently as she groaned lowly. Larry's penis throbbed and he shifted uncomfortably as a result. Grinning slightly, (Y/N) proceeded to insert two fingers, earning a small gasp from herself.

Larry watched in both slight horror and lust as she pumped them in and out, gaining speed as she inserted another. Her breaths came out in huffed as her juices made squishing sounds. Groaning Larry rolled his hips, desperate to get any friction he could. His dick begged for attention as it grew red and hot.

(Y/N) knew he was close, she also knew the one thing that would set him off edge. Picking up pace once again, (Y/N) rolled her head back and let out a loud, lust filled moan. "Larry~ uh, harder Larry~" that's what sent him over the edge as his member burned with the urge of release.

"Please! Please Master! I need to release! Please!" (Y/N) grinned at his begging and crawled towards him.

"Hm? I don't think I heard you?" Larry huffed and groaned.

"Please Master. Let me release!" She smirked and nodded.

"That's what I wanted to hear." She took off the device and watched as it exploded in a fish of white. Picking her lips, she grabbed his swollen member in her hands. Larry's breathing went ragged as she bent down, wrapping her plump lips around it. Bobbing up and down, she began to make friction, moaning ever once and a while to produce a different sensation.

Larry's eyes rolled back in his head as he trusted his hips up ever so slightly. Grinning, (Y/N) looked up with half lidded eyes. "Come on puppet. Show me just how much you can take." She leaned back down and sunk lower, deep throating as much as she could.

"Uhh~ Master! I... I'm close!" This edged (Y/N) on, causing her to pick up pace and swirl her tongue around to edge him closer. His member twitched once before releasing it's second load, filling (Y/N)'s mouth to the brim. She looked up and swallowed before pulling him into a kiss, causing him to taste himself.

They pulled away and (Y/N) quickly got dressed once again before untieing him, leaving him there heaving on his bed. "That was fun puppet. Just remember who's in charge. Or don't and then we can have more fun like that."

Larry huffed and watched as she strutted out the door. "Yes Master."