Chapter 4

As my mother pulled in to our drive way. I thought for a second or a minute what if and why me? What if I can't dance anymore? What if my injured leg never heal? What if this was my last dance? Why did this had to happen now? Why does this have to be my last dance? My last dance.

As we head inside the house, dad is sitting in the rocking chair reading the Bible. We are a religious family so he's going to obviously read the Bible.

"Guess who's back early from dance." Mom announces. Dad notices my crutches which meaning I don't look well.

My dad asked my mom what happened? My mom explain everything with details which I don't know why my dad needed explain when he's a pediatrician. My mom took the whole week off just to take care of me the week after The Nutcracker Ballet Show.

"And now she has this boyfriend-" "Shut up Jacob!" Can this ever get any worse? "Sad enough, Jacob was misbehaving." Dad stares at Jacob looking all frowned. "Didn't I tell you if you were good you will get that Pokémon game?" "Yes." "And now you blew it!" My parents agued about my brother behavior. My dad thought that my brother should go into the Military but my mom didn't think so. I sat on the couch as my little sister Miranda came over with her pink fairy dress. My sister asked me if I would like to join her for a tea party. I nodded as an agreement since tea parties aren't as that bad, And she had that pink fairy dress since last Halloween and hadn't got tired of it at all! Unlike Jacob who keeps wanting to be Jason from Friday the 13th, and mom wanting to instead just give out candy next year.

I walked to Miranda's room which used to be my room when I was her age. My leg was still very painful so my mom suggested that Miranda should bring the tea cups in the tv room. The tv room was where I was resting and watching a movie called "Battle" on Netflix.
Miranda comes in with the tea cups and her pink fairy dress and beginning her 'Royal Speech'. She stands up straight and tall and begins her speech like always. "I present to you the majestic Miranda and the Olympian Rue!" To be honest, she don't know what these names even mean. I took a sip of the cup. " Mmm it's good", I said to my sister. " Tank you", she said to me. She still doesn't know how to say Thank you yet. Mother is still trying to teach her. Miranda gave me cookies to eat while I was drinking my tea. The cookies were dairy, nut & egg free. "Tea for two madam!" Miranda tries her hardest to perfect that British accent and holding out her pinky at the same time. I hold out my pinky to let Miranda know I listening and not wanting to get her upset at all.

A few hours later my little brother Zack came back home after he was done playing with the neighbors. We live in a very kid basic friendly town. Zack was all coved in mud and dirt. He was also super wet. Mother told him to take a shower. He cried and refused to do so.

"Zack, please if you don't take a shower I'll take away you're outside privileges!" Mom scolded. Zack cried even more like a bird screeching. First place on the terrible sibling leaderboard is Zack obviously. Dad carried Zack and puts him in the tub with some toys to play with. Now he wants to take a bath because he saw his toy shark. Everyday when he doesn't want to take a bath mom or dad puts toys for him to play with. Dad watched brother as he took his evening bath.

"Anyways," Miranda continues on. I don't think we have enough guests, where is the Magnificent Jacob?" Miranda looks around noticing that he is nowhere to be found. Miranda searches around the house for Jacob calling out his name. "Jacob! Magnificent Jacob?" Jacob, "What is it Miranda I'm trying to do my homework." Rue, "I know your lying don't quit or questions it we all know you got held back a year." Jacob, "Just because I didn't graduate with my class doesn't mean that I didn't do homework. Miranda, "Now we are ready to play." Miranda throws a huge baby fit for some reason that I don't wanna get involved in. "Seriously Rue," Jacob says to me. He's been acting like a fool to me since I was adopted. Mom rushes in as picking up Miranda telling us, "I think it's time to get some rest." Mom says.