Detroit: Become Human OC

((This pic made me fuckin cackle

OC #1
Name: Irene Penelope Adams
Age: Late 20's
Birthday: February 14th ♒️
Looks: Brown short curly hair and pretty brown eyes. Curvy, with olive skin.
Clothes:

Personality: Hard working, approachable

Personality: Hard working, approachable. Some times she will be quiet, and won't want to be ignored.
Backstory: She was always pretty lonely after her parents passed away. Juggling three jobs, living off of ramen until she graduated with her Master's degree. That was until she decided, once she got her own apartment, to get an android.
Once getting him, her loneliness faded. The android would help her with groceries, taxes, saving money, feeding her rabbit while she was out. He helped with everything. A few years later, she had fallen for him. It was bizarre, and her parents were probably cussing at her from their graves for it. And yet, it seemed like he warmed up to her also...somehow... Was it deviancy? Was she going insane? Things were fine until the company found out.
They soon shut the android down, and Irene hadn't been the same since.
Now, she lives off coffee and romance novels. Her rabbit had passed away, and hopes to get another one to interrupt the insanity-inducing silence of her apartment. She writes books, and articles for the newspaper now. Home alone.
Friends: Friends? She doesn't think she has *friends*. Yea, she'll be nice. But she doesn't want anyone to waste their time. Maybe the apartment pool guy, but he only comes in the summer.