Ace Attorney OC

1:
Name: Oksana Capri Creed
Nickname: Creed, Miss Creed, etc.
Gender: Female
Age: 23
Sexuality: Closeted Bisexual woman (Seems very straight)
Personality: Straight to the point, brutally honest, resourceful, kinda cheap, doesn't open up easily.
Occupation: Prosecutor (I'm sorry Bc I bet everyone picks this I can change if u want)
Appearance: brown-blonde balayage long hair, fair skin, piercing violet eyes, 5'7", slim figure.
Outfit:
•Casual: Black Jeggings, a Maroon loose-fit sweater slightly tucked into them, black flats with black bows on them. Her hair is usually kept back in a pony tail. She wears her horn rimmed glasses
•Formal: Black pencil skirt, a white button up flowy blouse, black heels, and her tan trench coat over her shoulders. Has her hair down, and contacts in. In winter, she will wear a maroon scarf.
Friends: Doesn't open herself up too much, but she keeps herself on good terms with other defense- prosecutors after trials. She also is acquainted with Gumshoe.
Siblings: Giovanni Creed (Older brother, lost contact), Leonardo Creed-Castellanos (Half-Brother, younger, no contact).
Rivals: Those who she faces in court, yet doesn't hold anything against them.
Likes: Organization, challenges, (once she opens up) camping/Road trips, playing in the rain (especially with a s/o), reading, writing, exploring. And to top it all off, she likes a nice glass of Pinot Noir, and anything marzipan.
Dislikes: Rudeness, Merlot, gaudy clothing, the sad cases she'll hear about in court.
Crush: Hm... Phoenix :^)
Pets: No, she is scared of killing them. But she wants a dog though!
Other:
She has contacts/glasses because her vision isn't too great. Smells of coffee and lavender. Has a borzoi, which is her emotional support/assistance animal. Used to work at countless fast food places when she was younger. Lastly, she's an iron-deficient-anemic.