Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 10 "Forneus Awakening Power!!"

Edit: Hey All!! Sorry I haven't published a chapter last week. I got busy with school work and I didn't felt like writing at all so I basically took a week break off. But I'm back and ready to publish, so I digress and let's get started!

Love Live! Fantasy!

Chapter 10 "Forneus Awakening Power!!"

Morning time has past and Leah got out and wake everyone up. "HEY!! WHERE IS SHE!? SHE'S NOT AT HOME!!!" Leah panicked and woke almost everyone up from their sleep as they were all yawning and wearing their colorful pajamas.

"Mmmm... What... it's early..." Mari rubs her eye and sits up with a blanket covering her. "It's my sister! She's missing!!" Leah yelled and started crying as she was worried about Sarah.

"What? Are you sure? Maybe she's just buying food or fishing." Kanan got out of the tent as the same goes for half of Aqours. "She never would just go without telling me or leaving me a note!" Leah replied with a pout and started yelling really loud.

"Jeez... okay, we'll look for her. Just don't yell at this kind of time or you're fighting, or powering up..." Riko started standing up and grabbed her clothes. "Just let me go find a place to change clothes."

Yohane finally got up as she listened to Riko's orders. "Ehhh!? Why do we have to!? She threatens us yesterday and I'm not going out without a nice shower from the waterfall!!" Yohane shakes her arm as her eyes were closed.

"Well, you can help us, or you can stay here and start breakfast. But don't make it as spicy as last time. Ruby couldn't handle the spice." Riko replied and then walked away with Leah and Mari.

Riko, Leah, and Mari were walking around the forest, as for Mari uses her magic abilities to sense where Sarah's footstep. "You sense anything yet?" Riko asked as her hands were on her pocket. Leah was just watching them.

Mari drops down as she saw the footprint and touch around to feel Sarah's sent. "Hmmm, there was someone with her. It was a male, but no ordinary male. What I know is that he kidnapped her and that's where the foot's steps are at." Mari pointed at another huge footprint that is bigger than Sarah and start assuming he took her throughout the forest.

Riko and Leah followed where Mari is sensing. They all got out of the forest and found the beach there with the footprint ended at in the ocean. "Hey, uhh... you don't Sarah would actually be kidnapped and went to the ocean?" Mari was shocked as same goes for Leah and Riko.

"What can we do now? We should've brought You-Chan or Kanan with us." Riko replied as she crossed her arms and looked down. Leah looked around and saw a city from her right as it is her hometown. "Maybe I can check around my city then," Leah suggested.

The city that Leah was going went on fire. Leah hurried as she can with Riko and Mari following her. While at the forest with Chika and the others took a shower as half of them are cooking. "Glad Riko-Chan took Mari. I wonder if she planned on taking her from her cooking." Kanan started a fire with some wood as she is making noodles.

Dia and Ruby got bowls and set them down on the wooden table. "Could be, or Mari is good at knowing where sent is. Either way, it's Riko's choice, and it's a good choice." Dia replied and sit down as she was taking a break.

"You think they'll find Sarah?" Ruby asked as she herself a towel and different clothing. "Not sure, but if I'm right. This isn't some fighting Demons almost every week now, we're fighting Sarah's and Leah's enemies." Kanan spins her spoon to mix on what she is making and have a taste.

"Remember what Riko said, anyone is attacking innocent in this planet, is our enemy," Dia replied. Yohane got out and got dressed from her shower she just finished. "Can you stop talking about Riko this! Riko that! It's annoying, I get it. She's a good leader and all but you say it like you have a crush on her!" Yohane yelled with anger and ran out of breath.