Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 25 "Matter Of Time"

Chika was rising with power, she kept on attacking Hyde without any mercy. "That's right! Cry all over! I'll destroy you!" Chika yelled. You blocked Chika from her ice wall. "What the..." Chika looked at You.

"I'm sorry Chika-Chan, you're taking this way too far!" You yelled. Chika panting and her aura stopped. "You-Chan..." Chika then fell down all passed out with her hair return back to her original color.

You went up to Chika and helped her out. "Geez... you're pushing yourself too far here." Zara then went up and helped You. "Zara-Senpai? I mean, Zara-Chan?" You looked at him. He then carried her around his arm.

"Let me help you out, let's go heal her up at my place," Zara said. You then nodded and heard another person calling Zara's name. "Zara-Chan!!" Honoka yelled and ran up to him.

"Honoka-Senpai..." You said and looked at Kotori and Umi carrying Riko too. "Riko-Chan! Thank goodness..." She smiled.

"Sorry we're late, we had a battle with Serena earlier, and someone was buying time for us too." Honoka showed Zara that Umi and Kotori carrying Riko.

Riko's arms were around both of their nack. "Who's this girl you brought?" He asked. "That's my friend Chika and I tried to find." You replied. "And who's this girl too Zara-Kun?" Umi asked.

"Alright, I think we're going nowhere so when we go to my place, we'll talk," Zara said and all of them nodded. You looked at the damage around the place Chika did. "And that Hyde person got away too..."

A Couple Of Hours Later

Chika woke up slowly out of Zara's bedroom and got out. "Oh, good you're awake!" Honoka smiled and went up to her. "Honoka... you shouldn't be too close, you have to give her some space." Umi said.

"Aye, right. Sorry. Hehe..." Honoka scratches her head. Chika rubbed her eyes some more with a tired voice. "Mmm... where are we..?" She asked. "We're at Zara's house, where you can train here and rest," Umi replied.

Kotori walked up Honoka and Umi. "The girl's name is Riko Sakurauchi from what I got from Ms. You," Kotori said. "Zara-San said she'll wake up in later in the evening."

"Riko-Chan is here too?" Chika asked. "Oh, hello." Kotori smiled and bows. "My name is Kotori Minami. It's nice to meet you." She smiled. "And I'm Umi Sonoda, it's a pleasure to meet you." She said. "And this is Honoka Kousaka."

"Heya!" Honoka yelled while smiling. "Chika Takami... and Honoka, Umi, and Kotori-Senpai..?" She panicked and started getting excited. "I can't believe I'm meeting you three here in person!" Chika smiled.

"Oh, really? I didn't think people would recognize us until later when we defeated King Zavok..." Umi blushed a bit and looked away. "Yeah, You-Chan, Riko-Chan and I are inspired by you three!" Chika excitingly said.

"That's so nice to hear!" Honoka smiled. "You're so cheerful, so much like me!" Chika smiled back. "Oh, wait. I gotta check on my friends!" Chika went downstairs and went to the other room to check on You and Riko.

She opened the door loudly with a hard slam. "Sorry about that! I just got worried!" In the room, we see Riko in bed sleeping with Zara healing her wounds and You with him. "Oh, hey. You're awake." She sighs in relief.

"Sorry for making you worry." Chika scratches her head. Zara looked at her and remember what she did in the fair, but he let it go. "Hey, are you okay too? I hope you're not injured or anything." He asked.

"Aww... that's really sweet, but I promise I'm fine." Chika replied. She smiled and with Zara smiled back. "How's Ms. Riko doing," Umi said going downstairs with Honoka and Kotori following her.