Chapter 2

Mrs Lovett POV

I just did what Mr Todd told me and took Toby back upstairs to the pie shop, because I honestly have made him angry enough already. I noticed he watched me walk outta the Bakehouse which I didn't take much notice of.
I sat Toby down and thought about Mr Todd, god I just love him so much, since we were so young when he was Ben , but I love him so much more now. I snapped outta those thoughts as I knew I had to explain everything to Toby.
I didn't really know to start, so just went with "There was a barber and his wife" in a song.
Once I'd finished Toby kinda gathered that it was about Mr Todd.
"But why is the pies people and why did he look so angry at you" he asked in a confused tone.
" well son, money isn't easy and those people we put into the pies. Well they're not well known and didn't have family" I said trying make it sound better . "And as for Mr Todd being angry well... that's just him isn't it" I couldn't tell him about me lying about Lucy. Maybe another time I thought.
Toby was just silent for so many seconds until he gave me a smile and said
" it's ok mum, I understand. I do feel bad for Mr Todd, he's been through so much. But he'll be better now won't he? Now he got his revenge on the judge?"

I gave a weak smile. " I hope so lad"

Sweeneys POV
I sat there holding Lucy which would be the last time for a good 20 minutes. Before realising that I had to deal with everything.
I got up and walked over to the judge and the beadle throwing them into the fire first.

Then I finally got to Lucy. I picked her up and made my way to the furnace.
"Goodbye my love" I simply say before just gently putting her into the furnace trying not to look. Then quickly closing the door after.

I held back tears. Deep down I knew she was in a better place now.

I stood there starting into oblivion. Until I heard a sweet voice say "You going to come up love? Maybe get some gin into yeah?"
I turned round seeing Mrs Lovett standing looking nervous yet so beautiful.
"Yes" I replied trying to avoid conversation.

And with that, we both left the bakehouse, making our way to the pie shop.

A/N

HEYYY.

Part two? What do ya think then????

I'll be hopefully updating much sooner next time.
What's gonna happen with Sweenett then? Will he fall for her? Or is he still to angry....