Dating who?!? (Chapter 2)

"That reminds me y/n ,did he call Mateo his son?"

"Uh,I have no idea what you're talking about",I say trying to avoid the question. "He did,didn't he, you also knew his name,y/n we told you what was going on now you gotta tell us what's going on." Beth says looking at me. I remain quiet for a minute then look at all three of them and then at Mateo, "Rio and I dated for like a week but after I got pregnant... he tried to avoid me.The pregnancy wasn't supposed to happen, but you know it just happens when you get caught up in a moment",I say dreamily. "You dated a gangbanger and gave birth to his child!,That's crazy even for me what if he killed you or made you have an abortion!",Annie screams at me like she's my mom. "He wouldn't of hurt us". "Uh yeah sure how do you know that" Ruby says looking at me in disbelief. "I just know,also he pays good child support so that obviously means something right,like he pays more than he needs too and I mean waaaaayyy more than necessary" ,I say exaggerating a little. "Okay,so if you and gangbanger get on so well,why don't you tell him to NOT kill us!"exclaims Ruby.
I know Rio is just humoring them so far but he oblivious wants his money back so maybe I should just roll the dice and play his game as well, also it would be good payback for them not telling me about the store sooner.I smirk a little and say "I mean,I don't think me telling him to not kill you would help,one thing I found out while dating him was that if he wanted something he got it,and I can tell by his eyes that he really wants that money." I say faking a small frown, "you're best chances are to get the money back". I see them slightly start to freak out again, "everyone calm down, we will figure this out tonight,but for now I have to go pick my kids up and take them to Deans." Beth says grabbing her car keys and walking out.We all take that as a que to leave, I leave last to make sure the house is locked up,wouldn't want any thief's to get in,I think chuckling to myself.