Almost died (Chapter 5)

I walk into Beth's house with Mateo in my arm, "Oh my god,what happened!",I say seeing broken glass all over the floor and everything flipped upside down.
"Did somebody break in?Are you okay,are the kids okay?",I ask panicked looking at Beth. "Nobody broke in and yes they are safe,thank god",Beth says picking up shards of her favorite sangria bowl. "Gangbanger came in and threatened to shoot our faces off!",Annie says to me. "Wait what,he threatened to shoot you,for what?!",I ask concerned and pissed off.That asshole threatens my friends even worse after he slept with me! "We couldn't pay him back,I'm sorry y/n to have dragged you into this mess" Beth says looking upset, "I was dragged into this mess before Mateo was even born,remember?Anyway what should we do now?.",I reply with a tiny smirk thinking off all the wonderful thing we could do back to him.My thought are interrupted by Beth saying , "We wait,there is nothing else to do". "What no revenge or pranks?Thats lame",I reply trying to think of what we could do to get him back. "Are you out of your mind,y/n,there is no way we are getting revenge on a guy that tried to kill us!,Just because he won't kill you doesn't mean he won't kill us and I for a fact,kind of don't want to die!" Ruby practically screams. "Fine,but hey,if you change your mind y'know where to find me",I say before downing a shot of vodka. "Well anyways,I have to go,I need to make a call to a certain someone",I say grabbing Mateo and walking out the house to my car.