8

(This chapter is the start of season 2

(This chapter is the start of season 2... a lot didn't happen because Torrii is badass and is intelligent af)
I WOKE up, to the sound of people barging into the peaceful cot I was staying in with Declan. I ran to the room he was sleeping in and woke him up.

"She's in here. I saw her sneak in this place." Grace, the one who helped me find this cot, said to the soldiers.

I will kill her if it's the last thing I do. First, she helps me and now she wants me dead. What a fucking wanker. She is so desperate for Declan. Like I told her prior, I'm marrying him whether she likes it or not.

"Declan. Hey, get up." I said, shaking him.

"What's happening?" He asked, waking up.

"Grace, your stupid friend led the soldiers to get me here. She doesn't like me. And there is a bounty for my head. We need to go, like now."

I helped him get up and he grabbed his coat.

"Let's go." He said.

"No, you get a head start. I'll follow."

"No, I'm not leaving without you." He said, grabbing my arm.

"I'm coming Declan, don't worry."

He quickly gave me a kiss on the cheek and left. I walked out of the room and quickly changed into leggings, a low cut shirt and my trench coat. A man pushed me the second I left the closet, and I bashed his head into the window and I stabbed him. Grace stood there in awe of what I could do.

"You will be next. How dare you expose me like this! I'm sorry that I'm marrying Declan. I'm sorry you love him, but it's too late for you and him." I said, knocking her out by hitting her in the head.

I killed the other two soldiers that came with her and left Fort James.

~

I took a carriage and went to Montreal to visit my two brothers, and try to fix the mess they've gotten themselves into. I knock on the office door, and my brother Douglas opened it.

"Hello, brother." I said, and threw myself into his arms.

He hugged me back and responded.

"Hey, sista. I missed you. Are you okay? I had gotten word that you were in trouble at Fort James."

"Yeah, I was. But I was more worried about you. You were in debtors jail with Malcom. I'm surprised you two didn't kill each other." I said with a laugh. "Where is Malcom?"

"Malcom is not here. He said he had to take care of some documents."

"Oh, is it the finalization of my marriage to Declan Harp?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Wait. What the hell did you just say?"

"You didn't know? I'm marrying Declan Harp to seal the deal with our company and his. When Malcom comes back, I'm officially Mrs. Declan Harp."