+ t. satori ; u. wakatoshi

hello.

i like seeing my boyfriend cry. jisoos, do not tell me i am sadist or satan-- okay i may resemble satan (as what people say because of my red hair and "creepy" face) but i am not.

my boyfriend is tough. i mean, he rarely cries and shows emotions. so seeing him show a raw emotion can definitely whip me off. and i like it.

aside from the shit saying, "men do not cry," which i think he does not believe in, i still barely see him cry.

last time, we watched hachiko and i can honestly say that i was a crying mess but you know what? he just said, "okay cool. it's sad. now wipe your nose and let's head to bed." and i just sat there mentally asking myself if he's some sort of dick for not having touched watching the movie.

yes he sound like stone-hearted but no, he's just tough as rock. he really doesn't show it when he feels sad or upset. but when he does cry, i can't help but think, "ah, my boyfriend is still a human after all. he still feels down."

rarest of these times when he cries is mostly because of school and volleyball and he goes directly to me, or call me when he cries. and not to be a dick, but i really, really like it when he cries. i mean, it's not like everyday i get to see him be vulnerable. it's not everyday that i can comfort him, feed him ice cream to lessen his being upset, or do things that would make the shit feeling go away. and the fact that he goes not to anyone else but directly to me just makes me feel extra special. it just feels nice to know that i am one of the very few people who get to see this side of ushijima wakatoshi: the soft, childish and vulnerable side of him.

miracleboy
faculty of arts and letters
shiratorizawa academy