Blooming

Todoroki was admiring the flyer for the dance. I went over to see what was up.

"Hey Todoroki, what are you doing?"

"Just thinking."

"About what?" Deku chimed in, walking up to us.

"I might take Yaoyorozu to the dance."

"Really!? Omg! She will totally say yes!" Deku exclaimed.

"Who will say yes to what?" Yaoyorozu asked. Todoroki's eyes grew as wide as Kacchan's ego.

"U-uh....Ochaco will! Ochaco, will you go to the dance with me?" Deku said, holding out his hand, blushing like crazy. His face was probably about to melt, so I decided to save him.

"S-sure! T-totally!" I said, my heart literally beating out of my chest. I grab Deku's hand and he spins me around. 

"PDA! PDA! Public Display of Affection! Stop! Stop!" Iida yelled, waving his hands around.

"Yeah, get a room, you two extras." Kacchan mumbled from across the room.

"Okay, class, let's all calm down. Time to get started." Mr. Aizawa said, laying on the floor in his bright yellow sleeping bag. 

                       💥💥💥

"So, did anyone ask you to the dance?" my mom asked when I got home. She's been asking me this for the past two weeks now. 

"Actually, as a matter of fact, yes. Deku asked me."

"Really?! You're kidding!"

"Nope! It's a long story though, so I'll tell you later." 

"Ooh! We have to go get you a dress! Now!"

"But mom, the dance is in two weeks! There's plenty of time." 

"I know! But still!" 

"No, it's fine." I went upstairs with the Pepsi that I grabbed from the kitchen. I looked at myself in the mirror, wondering what to do with myself. Deku texts me and says that he already got the tickets, so there's no need to worry. He's such a gentleman, you know? It is going to be so awkward when we see each other again, but I can't wait.