Again

When we get to his house, I get out of the truck to grab my bag instead of climbing. I want to make sure I don't make the same mistake again. He unlocks the door.

"Make yourself at home! I'm going to go change. There's a bathroom down the hall and to the left if you want to change, too." he says.

"Thanks." I say, going to change. 

When we're both done, we sit on the couch. 

"Hey, can I see your room?" I asked.

"S-sure! Just, uh, don't judge me."

"Of course not." He grabs my hand and takes me to his room. I have never seen so much All Might things in my entire life.

"Wow. You like All Might, huh?"

"Yeah, he's my hero."

"You're my hero." Okay, I admit, that was a failed attempt at flirting. He laughs and blushes. He takes me back to the living room and I lean onto is side, taking in his smell. He smells good. He ruffles my hair and turns on the T.V.. 

"What do you want to watch?"

"It doesn't matter to me." I said. He turns on his Xbox instead and we play some COD.

💥💥💥

He beat me 55-13. I suck at Call of Duty. I looked at my watch. It's 11:30.

"Deku, I hate to say this, but it's about time for me to go."

"Noooooooo!" he yelled. 

"Yeah, I know." I go grab my and grab my bag. He lifts me up and kisses me once again, then takes me to his truck. He puts me down and opens the door. I hop in and he gets in too.

"Well, that was fun, wasn't it?" I asked.

"Yea, a lot of fun. We should go out sometime."

"Definitely." I said, smiling.