Smiles

"Honey, are you ready?" 

"Yea, mom." I ran down the stairs. My mom and I are about to go get a dress for the dance. I grab a cup of coffee on my way out and hop in the car, turning on the radio. I nod my head along to a song while my mom drives us to the store.

💥💥💥

"Oh! Hi, Izuku! How are you?" I heard my mom exclaim from in the dressing room.

"I'm fine, how are you?"

"Just perfect!"

"Ochaco! Hurry up, honey, so you can say hi to your date!" She was practically screaming! 

"But he can't see me in my dress!"

"Okay, well hurry and show me. Izuku, why don't you turn around?" she said. I heard some feet shuffling, so I decided he had already turned around. I opened the dressing room door and posed for my mom.

"Oh

"Oh. Um. Yeah, not my favorite. Why don't you put your clothes back on so you can say hi?" 

"Alright." I sighed, heading back into the dressing room. I put my clothes on and head out.

"Hey Deku! What are you doing here?" 

"The same thing you are, I think. I'm trying to find something to wear for the dance."

"Same here. Can't find the right dress!" I said, giggling. Deku got close to me and whispered in my ear, "Well, whatever you wear I'm sure you'll still look good." He moved back and smiled, but he was blushing and I'm sure it wasn't easy to muster that same smile. I was blushing too, but thank goodness my mom was browsing dresses. 

"Well, I have to go. See ya, Ochaco!" Deku said, still smiling. He walked away to the men's area and my mom came back. 

"I think I found the perfect one!" my mom exclaimed. I grabbed it from her and tried it on. 

"Wow! This is really cute!" I said excitedly, looking at myself in the mirror. 

"Okay, well let's get it!" 

"Yay!" I put my clothes back on once again and we head to the checkout. I sneaked a peek at Deku. He was admiring a suit while smiling and talking to his mom. I smile and think about what he said, making me blush.