one

HARRY's POV
December 3, 2013

7:51 PM

I stayed all day inside my room. Slept, watched Divergent with matching cereals and Lays chips, skyped with my relatives about our upcoming wedding, and all.

Cat even asked me to accompany her in her sched, talking to our wedding planner with the final plans and set-ups. I told her I was a bit not feeling well and that I'll go after an hour or two but then I fell asleep, waking up at 5pm. Im sorry about that.

Niall, one of my best mates, called me and asked if I could join them boys having a get together, especially Louis, our high school buddy, just arrived today from Amsterdam. He went home for my wedding, even though its still a week far.

I left her a message; Be goin at Niall's tonight.

She replied; Okay. Stay safe.

I replied; Same. Where are you?

Then I got a fast reply from her; Just finished talkin to Leigh. About to go home.

I quickly changed into my jeans and Rolling Stones shirt. Paused a minute in front of the mirror and ran a hand through my hair. After that, I walked to my car and hopped in before texting her; Stay safe.

8:32 PM

"How about a Pizza?" Niall asked us, "Im not a good cook, you guys know that." He snickers.

"I don't see why not," Zayn shrugs.

I like being together with these lads. They have been my best mates since we were High School. We do crazy and fun things a lot, like what the usual cool high school boys do. We were just separated when we turned college, but now I am literally so happy, we are reunited once again.

"Im hungry," Liam groans.

I laughed, "Me too."

"I can't wait for your wedding Harry," Louis pipes in, out of the blue, "I can't believe it, you're getting married!" He adds and playfully punched my right arm.

I can still remember when we had this bet way back our senior year on who will be the first to have a girlfriend and who will be the first to get married. 4/5 on who will be the first to have a girlfriend was Zayn, but engk it was actually Liam. And 3/5 believed that it will be Liam who will be the first to marry, and another engk, because it was me.

"I can't wait, too." I tell him, smiling.

The pizza arrives after some few mintues, and then my phone started blaring my ringtone.

It was Greece, Cat's mom.

What I like about Cat's family is that, they were all named from a country slash continents. Her mom, Greece. Cat's real name is Chrys Asia Teale, I call her Cat for short, from the initials of her name. I am the only one who calls her Cat. She has a brother named John Doncaster, Caster for short. And also, she has a younger sister, Kate Russia Teale, and a younger brother Rio Edward Teale. Funny isn't it?

I answered, "Hello Greece."

I was a bit confused and I felt something different when I heard her rapid breathings, she was inhaling and exhaling heavily.

"Harry.." She mutters. Then goosebumps covered my body yet I dont know why.

"Um, yes?" I asked, straighten my seat.