prologue

"Will you be my wife?"

Our relatives and close friends surround us. They all looked very happy. Their happiness towards us radiates all over the place.

You looked at your familyYour Mom, Doncaster, Russia and Rio. They all looked happily at us, with such grins and even teaseswe both get a lot of these from our families. My FamilyMy Dad, Mom and my sister, stands beside your family.

You looked back at me, with your eyes twinkled as the light hits them, tears slowly being produced, you smiled with such overwhelming look.

"Yes."

The truth? I never expected any of these to happen. Everything is ready, already done and well planned. The invitations, the grooms men and the brides maid, my suit and your gown, the organized wedding event, everything.

And its just like that.

I don't know what I'm doing anymore, Cat. My hands tremble and I feel afreeze everytime I think of it, of you, of what happened. I try catching up on all the sleep I haven't had the past few weeks, but all that slithers into my mind is you, diverting back to my thoughts of you.

I can't believe that with just one incident, with just one accident, you will be taken away from me. The thought of being away from you scares me so much. It may sound very dramatic, but what's funny is that we both know I'm the more dramatic one when it comes to the both of us. I can hear your voice telling me, "Stop the drama because I love you," and then I go, "I love you too." I miss those line of ours, Cat. I miss them.

You're such a strong girl, Cat, you always have been a strong girl. When it comes to You and I, you're stronger, wiser, braver, bolder and any other characteristics a fierce person could have. You were the one who taught me on how to be like that, on how to be like you. We were a complete opposite couple; I am this quircky, garrulous, jolly, bubbly and funny guy, while youyou have always been like the serious and mysterious kind, I like that about you, you are difrerent from the girls I liked before.

I know I'm this awful guy, I am aware of that. I don't even know why you've fallen in love with me. When I met you, you taught me on how to be a real guy, a real strong man. It may be weirda girl teaching a guy in how to be a real guy but hey, that's one of the cutest part of our story, right?

Before we even met, I feel like I was just wandering around, contented with life, happy in being the top 18 of the class, never thought and never had a concern on what life may bring, never had an effort on thinking about my future, egotistic, a brat and etcetera. Then you came along, God used you as an instrument in the process of my transformation. For short, you helped me change. Changed for the better.

You and I, we're the kind of couple who aren't really that sweet and won't stop committing PDAs couple, but being with you feels like we're the best couple ever, like its the coolest thing. Remember when I introduced you for the first time to my best buddies, they didn't like you, because they said you looked like an emo-gothic loner girl, they say we aren't compatible. But after some few days, they started liking you, especially Niallbut nevermind that.

Weeks, Months, Years had passed by in our relationship, until it was impressed to me that its about time to take our relationship to another level. I onced asked you, "Do you want me to be your husband?" and you said, "If you're the right guy that God has designed for me, why not?" And I take that as a yes. You're also this kind of a girl anyways, religious and a firm-believer of God kind of girl. I like that about you, too.

With all that said, I can say I am very lucky and blessed to have you in my life. And maybe to the others we're just this cliche and usual lovers but no, we're extraordinary, you're extraordinary.

I may not know why you were taken away from mefor now. Why we are encountering all these problems right now. But we have this motivational quote we've always been clinging to ever since, "Problems aren't meant to stay long. They're momentary."

We always believed in that. Do you still believe in it? Because I still do.

They say there are people who are meant to be a part of your life, but not meant to stay. Sometimes, it slithers inside my mind that you're just meant to pass by my lifebut no. I have prayed for you. We were together, we've fallen inlove with each other, God has brought us together for a reason, Cat. You're staying in my life.

I love you. Everything will fall back to its place, eventually. Because I believe, that all these pain are just momentary.

so yeah hi there im back with a new story. this story wont stop interrupting my mind, saying "hEY WRITE ME ON WATTPAD WRITE ME ON WATTPAD" and i went, "Ok fine fine" so yeah

i hope you like it

pls tell me yer reactions on the comment section below and donut forget to vote and follow me

hi and bye

ilysm

-s